Quantcast

Rumble

Rumble on the ridge 2011 Adena Ohio

Rumble on the ridge of Adena Ohio would like to announce the dates for three events in 2011!!

APRIL 9TH

MAY 21ST

SEPTEMBER 17TH

For 2011 the cost will be for the events will be the same as in the past. $20.00 per Rider and camping will be $20.00 per vehicle. Also you will receive a free ticket with admission for our ATV giveaway as in the past for each event. More details will be coming soon!!!

For more details about the Rumble on the ridge check out our website at www.rumbleontheridge.homestead.com

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Kyle
      Hello fellow hisun owners, I'm new to the Forum just wanted to ask a question about my hisun 800, I currently need to replace the crankshaft position sensor but due to my location I'm looking at almost two months before I see one, I was just curious if anybody knows of another brand that use the same crankshaft position sensor for the hisun 800 motor. Like Polaris, Yamaha, Suzuki, or even automotive. Thanks. 

• By Rockpig
      My nephew has  a new 2000 tracker sxs I have told they are the same as a havoc x1000. I hope so because tracker is not supplying any pats anytime soon. He busted the lower a  arm driver side,. I found one for the havoc hope it fits.  The a arms sure are hung out there to get licked. Any one had trouble with them. Thanks in advance.

• By johnpeter
      2011 Polaris RZR4 Mikes Engine Works Darlington On Ebay
      https://www.ebay.com/itm/2011-Polaris-RZR4-for-sale/383639781251?

• By Roarky24
      Hi everyone! I am stumped on this one and I am looking for some help. I have a 2011 Qlink 700 EFI(Hisun 700cc EFI Motor) that I have been having overheating issues with.  So far I have changed both sensors the one on the radiator itself and the one on the engine by where the thermostat would be.  I have left it running for over a hour in my driveway and the radiator fan never kicked on(watched radiator steam) so I jumped that to make sure the fan worked and it does.  But is not kicking on when it is hooked up right.  Any suggestions on where to go from here since there is no fuse for the radiator fan?  Thank You

• By The Picker
      I have a 2011 700 nordik with all new brakes and rotors and master cylinder. My problem is the back brakes are making a noise just like when brake pads and worn down to metal on metal.