Quantcast

Rumble on the ridge 2011 Adena Ohio

Rumble

Rumble on the ridge of Adena Ohio would like to announce the dates for three events in 2011!!

APRIL 9TH

MAY 21ST

SEPTEMBER 17TH

For 2011 the cost will be for the events will be the same as in the past. $20.00 per Rider and camping will be $20.00 per vehicle. Also you will receive a free ticket with admission for our ATV giveaway as in the past for each event. More details will be coming soon!!!

For more details about the Rumble on the ridge check out our website at www.rumbleontheridge.homestead.com

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By LindaCall60
      Purchased a 2011 bighorn banchee. Needs motor work. Not sure what. Husband is mechanic but not computer savvy. So, is there a manual that will tell him how to tear this down?  We have down loaded a service manual, but he says it doesn't tell him what he is looking for. 
    • By johnpeter
      2011 Polaris RZR 900 Xp On Ebay
      https://www.ebay.com/itm/266702209616?

• By Hi sun 500
      hello everyone, i just joined this forum to try my luck, few days ago i bought an old (dont know exactly), 2011/14 hi sun 500cc ""carburated"",  was not running at the time, but i fell was a good deal and decided it to bring it home to play with it, this is the issue, i bought and installed a new carb, and pump, i repositioned the battery location and upgraded to a "car batt", reconnected the fuel lines and started it, but it only runs with the choke ON, i checked the bowl, it does have fuel,but for some reason wont inject it to run, i came across a video that say that ""the body small tank had to be connected for the cart to run" (was deleted when bought), sure enough i got it to run sporadically , but the so called ""small body tank'' often runs out of fuel and wont refill itself , i had to couple times do it manually, so how does that small tank works ?..what does it do?..and why if  bypass it , the cart wont start?....any help?..thanks so much!!!
    • By azdesertdog
      A desert camp trip we took at Christmas in the desert

• By TrailridgeRider
      Can someone explain why the master link i got from an atv shop wont work on the chain for the strike 250?  It looks like it fits but its just thick enough its wont slip through the holes of each end of the link!  The chains says its a 520 link and thats what i got but i am wondering if the hisun chain is just a hair different.