Quantcast

2012 Adventure / Jamboree

rocmoc

In 2012, if you wish, we can hold the Joyner Adventure at our home, hopefully I will have it finished or close to it. We can get 4-6 motorhomes/camping trailer in the yard & a few on the street out front. The street is no problem as we are on the end of a dead end, just closer to our neighbor's dogs. 30 amp power in the yard & water, no sewer & could run power & water out into the street. There are also places to stay from the Resort to B&B. We would ride directly from the house but you have to purchase a $20 Arizona Off-Road Sticker with the driving on the street a small amount option. Plenty of places to ride to & no one else except the Border Patrol on the trails. I already know the trails. Time would be in Oct. after the monsoons so everything will be green & no dust with temps in the 80's. Pool & Spa to relax in, by after the rides or should you choose not to take that ride. You can go on Google Earth and type in Tubac, AZ then hit the clicky. Just draw a fairly large circle around Tubac. Riding would focus on the North half of the circle. Also golf and other activities if you want. We could also take a short day trip and drive to and the walk across the border into Mexico. This would be in regular vehicles, not the toys. You will need a passport or the new short version ID card. Safe during the daytime, we know an incredible lunch place.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By CYJSP2009
      Hello Everyone
      Brand new Joyner  CV AXLES are waiting to be unloaded at LA port and then be sent to warehouses in  Charleston, TN ,   BALTIMORE, MD  and Groveport, OH. Estimate they will be available for shipments to end customers in about 2-3 weeks. 
      These CV AXLES  are ordered in February this year and now it is middle July.  Very long time to get these parts.  Qty for each model is not big. Detail as below: 
      S/N                  Part No.                                       Description                    Charleston, TN     BALTIMORE, MD       Groveport,  OH        Total
      1            D650.03.02.02.00            650 Sand Spider Rear left              3                                     2                                           3                                   8
      2            S650.03.02.02.00             650 Commando Rear                       7                                     6                                          10                                23
      3            TR1100.03.01.03.00       TR1100 Front                                      3                                     3                                            4                                  10
      4            D650.03.02.03.00           650 Sand Spider Rear Right          3                                     2                                           4                                    9
      5            S800.03.02.02.00-R2    800 R2/4 Rear Shaft                         4                                     4                                            6                                  14
      6            TR1100.03.02.03.00     TR1100 Rear                                          6                                    5                                             9                                  20
      7            S650.03.01.02.00            650 Commando Front Left            3                                    3                                             4                                   10
      8            S650.03.01.03.00            650 Commando Front Right         3                                   3                                             4                                    10

Below items are also available.  These items can be shipped in days
      CAGE:
      1. 800 Renegade R2/R4 Front outer cage  ---  5 pieces   
      2. 800 Viper SV1100 Drive shaft rear Left outer cage --- 5 pieces
      3.  800 Viper SV1100 Drive shaft rear left inner cage --- 3 pieces
      CV BOOT:
      1.    650 Commando Left Front / 650 Commando Right Front /650 Sand Spider Rear Left / 650 Sand Spider Rear right /  OUT CAGE            2 pieces                  
      2.    650 Commando Rear OUT CAGE              1 pieces                    
      3    Trooper Front / Trooper Rear / 800 R2 R4 Rear  OUT CAGE        2  pieces                   
      4    650 Commando Left Front / 650 Commando Right Front  INNER CAGE          1 pieces                    
      5    650 Sand Spider Rear Left /  650 Sand Spider Rear right INNER CAGE            1 pieces                    
      6    650 Commando Rear INNER CAGE           1 pieces                    
      7    Trooper Front / Trooper Rear / 800 R2 R4 Rear  OUT CAGE  INNER CAGE            2 pieces                    
      Anyone who need above items please contact me at  [email protected]  Thanks. 
      Other Joyner items needed, you can also contact me and I will try to help. 
      Have good day
      Casey / Leaf Asia 
      2021-07-20

• By johnpeter
      Polaris Ranger side by side can am On Ebay
      https://www.ebay.com/itm/325481809207?

• By redlodge leadville
      Hi everyone, for those of you that travel with your toys I wanted to put in a plug for my vacation rental in Leadville, CO. Unlike many other houses in the area (1800's Mining town) I have a very large driveway and pull through, making it easy to park your toys in between playtime in the 100's of miles of trails around Leadville. It has 4 Beds and 3 baths so perfect for a friend group or family. I had several guests in the fall specifically out here for UTV fun and they called out out how nice it was. Just wanted to spread the word if anyone is looking for a place in CO for a future stay. 
      Full listing: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/53355730?source_impression_id=p3_1672181746_zE6CRu3eUrwCFIjT
    • By JOYNERPARTSGUY
      I'm thinking about parting out my 2 Joyner's.  Both have less than 500 miles.   I would also consider selling whole.  I have titles for both and have owned them since new.   Located in northwest Florida.   I'll be in Gatlinburg , TN for Christmas if someone needs a heavy part delivered     Trooper engine has rust on the cylinders and probably won't turn over at this point due to Florida humidity.  The sand spider has a broken input shaft in the rear end, so it needs a new (cheap) input shaft and seal.   It hasn't been cranked in a couple years.  Both are complete.
    • By johnpeter
      2021 Honda Pioneer 1000-5 Deluxe TRAILER INCLUDED On Ebay
      https://www.ebay.com/itm/325445437735?

• Gallery Images