Quantcast

Upload Your Forum Photo

Alex

There are 2 image areas for upload, one is your Profile Image which is on your profile page, status updates and some other areas, and the other is your Forum Avatar which shows up in topics. They are easily accessible in your account settings by dropping the arrow by your username when logged in to open the mini menu options.

To upload a Forum Avatar, you can also go to this link directly: http://www.utvboard....ers&area=avatar

There are 2 image areas for upload, one is your Profile Image which is on your profile page, status updates and some other areas, and the other is your Forum Avatar which shows up in topics. They are easily accessible in your account settings by dropping the arrow by your username when logged in to open the mini menu options.

To upload a Forum Avatar, you can also go to this link directly: http://www.utvboard....ers&area=avatar

I guess I'm doing something wrong it tells me this. The file you uploaded is too large but right under it it said this (This will scale the image down for you if it's too big in pixel size) so what's up. I'm trying to upload my Personal Photo Thanks

I guess I'm doing something wrong it tells me this. The file you uploaded is too large but right under it it said this (This will scale the image down for you if it's too big in pixel size) so what's up. I'm trying to upload my Personal Photo Thanks

The image may still be too large. The system will scale it down to fit within the site 150px X150px, but we still do not allow overzised images on upload. Please try it again as I have just increased the settings to @ 2 MB per image allowable. Just make sure the image is under 2MB in size.

• 1 year later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Jamesjoh
      I have been looking to outfit my new Polaris xp 1000 but have been finding prices all over the range for the same item. So I thought it would be good idea if we could all share here where you are finding the best prices and service rzr xp1000 accessories whether it be a local motorsport store or online.

Thanks,
    • By Kingfish
      I've had a battery failure and need one replacement.  The local distributor told me it might take up to four weeks to get one.  I'd like to order one in sooner than that if possible.  Any help would be appreciated.
    • By 2-8
      If my new Kawasaki Mule Pro Fxt Eps is ever released from Stop Sale Purgatory, I am immediately going to replace the stock tires with some ITP Blackwater Evolutions. Unfortunately, my tire guys supplier has gone out of buisness. I would appreciate it if some forum members could provide me with the name of a dependable/affordable online supplier. Thank you in advance!
    • By realityoffroad
      CASTING CALL
      ONLINE OFF ROAD REALTY TV SERIES

Do you have a reality show idea based around your passion for off roading and the lifestyle you live?

Are you creative?
      Do you think outside of the box?
      Are you a character and willing to share your life for all to see?
      Do you compete in any type of off road racing? (Not necessary)
      Have a story that just needs telling?

We want to hear all your ideas.

We are is looking for talented individual’s and personalities like yourself who may have an idea or want to star in an off road reality series based around off roading and the lifestyle we love.
      If you have an idea or know someone who wants to be in reality show contact us with your pitch.
      Guidelines for presenting ideas
      • Video submittal: will be no more than 2:00 minute long describing your pitch idea.
      • Written submittal: describe in 300 words or less your concept idea and why you think your idea will work for reality.
      • Individual Casting Calls: individuals who think they have what it takes to be in an off road reality show must send a bio and a brief description about yourself and why you want to be a part of an off road reality show.

Email all submissions to:
      [email protected]
      Please submit all videos using
      https://www.wetransfer.com
      If your pitch is selected we will contact you and discuss what the next step will be.

• By silverbullet
      silverbullet
      We will be open on Saturday from 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM.If you need info or order a part just call.  928 344 2118
      Rich