Quantcast

Upload Your Forum Photo

Alex

There are 2 image areas for upload, one is your Profile Image which is on your profile page, status updates and some other areas, and the other is your Forum Avatar which shows up in topics. They are easily accessible in your account settings by dropping the arrow by your username when logged in to open the mini menu options.

To upload a Forum Avatar, you can also go to this link directly: http://www.utvboard....ers&area=avatar

There are 2 image areas for upload, one is your Profile Image which is on your profile page, status updates and some other areas, and the other is your Forum Avatar which shows up in topics. They are easily accessible in your account settings by dropping the arrow by your username when logged in to open the mini menu options.

To upload a Forum Avatar, you can also go to this link directly: http://www.utvboard....ers&area=avatar

I guess I'm doing something wrong it tells me this. The file you uploaded is too large but right under it it said this (This will scale the image down for you if it's too big in pixel size) so what's up. I'm trying to upload my Personal Photo Thanks

I guess I'm doing something wrong it tells me this. The file you uploaded is too large but right under it it said this (This will scale the image down for you if it's too big in pixel size) so what's up. I'm trying to upload my Personal Photo Thanks

The image may still be too large. The system will scale it down to fit within the site 150px X150px, but we still do not allow overzised images on upload. Please try it again as I have just increased the settings to @ 2 MB per image allowable. Just make sure the image is under 2MB in size.

• 1 year later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Wandering Bison
      Hey everyone,

I am looking for people who enjoy remote adventures to test a new service I have launched, I thought I'd reach out to the community here.

Almost three years ago, my travels took me to Cape Scott Provincial Park, at the northern end of Vancouver Island,  a remote area on the shores of the Pacific Ocean, where I spent a week. While there, I realized I would have had no way of getting notified of a distant earthquake and the resulting tsunami. My Garmin inReach would have allowed me to call for help in an emergency or to get a current forecast, but it couldn't alert me in the case of an immediate risk. Imagine a similar situation in an area at risk from flash flooding, forest fires or a tornado. When I got back to civilization, I tried to find a solution. Surprisingly, no one offered a notification solution using a satellite device like inReach!

So, I founded a company called Adiona Alert to provide the service I needed but couldn't find. 

After more than two years of work, including testing the service over the last six months throughout North America and issuing over 2000 safety alerts, including severe weather, to our small fleet of test devices, we are beginning to invite people to join our Early Access program so they can start using the service today for free! 

Given where your adventures likely take you, this community would be perfect to test the service.

As we slowly add small groups of users, It would be great if some of you would apply for our Early Access program. You would get these potentially live-saving alerts for free. All I ask in return is to share your thoughts, suggestions, and even complaints with my team to improve the solution.

I would love you to visit our website - AdionaAlert.com, to learn more and apply for our Early Access program.

Thanks for considering this, and let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

J.S.
    • By Jacob E freeman
      I have a 2018 cub cadet challenger 750 I bought brand new almost 2 years ago the first month I had it the exhaust broke and burnt the spark plug wire in two that was a recall so the dealership installed the new one it had a different design and it bolted up to the bottom two plugs below the spark plug the dealership said they had to Adjust the exhaust valves I get the machine back thanking everything is good now wrong not even a week after I get it back the timing chain tensioner comes apart inside the motor I take it back to the dealership They put one on I get the machine back thanking everything is good but then just like before not even a week goes by when I was riding the Machine automatically quits going come to find out the wet clutch was burned up the primary clutch head stripped off of the splines I get that fixed and then  it overheats I take it back they bleed the air out of the coolant they bring it back to me the same day that I get it back it overheats again I take it back they temporarily fix it again just enough to let the warranty run out and now the machine has been to multiple different mechanics I have had them try to bleed the air out they have stood it up on its end I have had the water pump changed I have had the fan hooked to a switch so I could leave it on all the time but still almost 2 years later not even 200 hours on the machine and I cannot ride it The dealership will not take it back as a lemon I have tried I am at my wits end I have no clue what to try next
    • By lozomex
      After a few days of heavy rainfall I got in my Sidekick and noticed that the belt seemed to be slipping as I was making my way out on a large property.  I turned around and could barely make it back to my shop.  After removing the cowelling I noticed about a quart of water drained out.  I dried the area, the cover and checked the belt.  No signs of dammage, belt looks great and no foreign debris other than water in the area.  I put it back together and there was a definite improvement.  The Sidekick is driveable now but the belt still slips but only at a higher speed and only when the throttle is punched.  I'm wondering whether I may have inadvertently damaged it while it was wet and have ordered a new belt.  I have looked on line to see if there is a guide or procedure, specifically for the CVT belt removal and replacement for the 850 but can find none.  Does anyone have experience with this?
    • By Rufus Fruge
      Who ever designed the placement of the oil dipstick on the T-Boss 550 should receive an award. He couldn’t have placed it in a more inconvenient location. Has anyone figured out an easy way to check your oil in these machines? Guess this is the place you refill also!
    • By HighSon
      Haven't posted in a while since solving the excessive cabin noise issue, so I thought I would share a few upgrades to my Sector... Realize that this is driven daily on the street, so some of the mods are to make it more streetworthy.

Locking gas door.

Rear view mirror.

Modified windshield for better airflow in cabin.

Lowered and modified headrest bar for improved rear view.  Tailgate protector.

Folding armrests.

Overhead utility rack.  Keeps the interior cooler and dryer, too!

Folding rear seats.

Dust cover and seat protector.
      If anyone wants links to the rear view mirror, seats, or arrests, let me know and I will post.  But know that everything requires some level of fabrication.  The utility rack was all custom built.  Cheers!