Welcome to UTV BOARD - UTV Forum, Side by Side Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

docmayer

Tires and wheels

4 posts in this topic

I am a new owner to a 2009 Joyner Commando and I am looking to purchase new tires and wheels. I do not know the size of the rims and the 4 lug pattern measurement. I am looking for some figures here. I need to know the stock rim size. The tires that are on there now are 27x8x12 front and 27x11x12 rear. And if you have any good websites to purchase....please share. THANKS

•  Like what you are reading? Please help us by sharing this content.

I am a new owner to a 2009 Joyner Commando and I am looking to purchase new tires and wheels. I do not know the size of the rims and the 4 lug pattern measurement. I am looking for some figures here. I need to know the stock rim size. The tires that are on there now are 27x8x12 front and 27x11x12 rear. And if you have any good websites to purchase....please share. THANKS

I don't know your bolt pattern but your rims are 12". The way you read this 27x8x12 the 27 is how tall your tire is the 8 is how wide it is and the 12 is your rim size This might help you http://www.jmcmotors...50cc_C22009.pdf welcome to buggynews. the wheels should be a 12x7 with a 4 inch back space and a 4x115 bolt pattern.

Edited by plumber

Same as the Trooper only 12". Cheapest thing to do is find a set of Trooper wheels & use the tires until bald. Then replace from DiscountTireDirect,com or RockyMountain.com

Both also have wheels if you want to buy aftermarket.

The specs on the Trooper wheels can be found in one of the Pinned Topics at the top of the Joyner Forum.

rocmoc n AZ/Mexico

Hey all who responded,

thanks for helping. I found a place on the internet who sells Joyners and tires to fit. This is what I found out from the manual and my own measurements.....

Rims: front 12x6 and rear 12x8 bolt pattern 4/115 and offset is 4+2 in the front and 6+2 in the rear. The stock tires are 25x8x12 and 25x10x12.

Same as the Trooper only 12". Cheapest thing to do is find a set of Trooper wheels & use the tires until bald. Then replace from DiscountTireDirect,com or RockyMountain.com

Both also have wheels if you want to buy aftermarket.

The specs on the Trooper wheels can be found in one of the Pinned Topics at the top of the Joyner Forum.

rocmoc n AZ/Mexico