Quantcast

Ever feel like Peter Pan

I sure do! Was driving to Nogales, AZ, on the border, to home depot. As I drove I was thinking of how everyone else had grew-up, but I didn't. As you grow older is is so hard to find fellow SUPER active friends. I have several other Hyper-Active friends but they are in other parts of the world. Currently everyone around me is not and it is a bummer. Great home deals currently in a great location here if any other Hyper individuals are thinking of or are about to retire and thinking of relocating to somewhere else, LOL! ALL THO we take off in the winter as anything under 70 degrees is unacceptable. Just venting after having an Long Island Ice Tea, it is 5:00 somewhere as Jimmy Buffet would say!!!!!

rocmoc n AZ

I sure do! Was driving to Nogales, AZ, on the border, to home depot. As I drove I was thinking of how everyone else had grew-up, but I didn't. As you grow older is is so hard to find fellow SUPER active friends. I have several other Hyper-Active friends but they are in other parts of the world. Currently everyone around me is not and it is a bummer. Great home deals currently in a great location here if any other Hyper individuals are thinking of or are about to retire and thinking of relocating to somewhere else, LOL! ALL THO we take off in the winter as anything under 70 degrees is unacceptable. Just venting after having an Long Island Ice Tea, it is 5:00 somewhere as Jimmy Buffet would say!!!!!

rocmoc n AZ

How many do you drink before you slip into your green tights, Peter ?? Or should I call you Mr. Pan ?? (LOL)

Very light drinker. I can get a pretty good buzz on a single light beer. LOL!!!!!

Just was a little bummed that day. We live in a community where we are the youngest at 62. BUT they live a long time here, not unusual to have friends in late 80's & 90's. Even a few in 100's. Sometime there isn't anyone to play with. If I need help with lifting something there is only one other guy that can lift more than 20 lbs.

BUT I am catching them fast, LOL!!!!!

rocmoc n AZ

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.