Quantcast

Sign in to follow this  
utvnews

FIRST ANNUAL UTV RALLY

100+ UTVs and more than 200 participants converge on Moab

A Pictorial by Jeff Henson

TOP_PHOTOwww.JPGThe riding at the UTV Rally took place atop the red rock cliffs surrounding the town of Moab, Utah.

Still think the recreational UTV craze is just a fad that will go away in a few years? So did we, and we couldn’t have been more wrong. Many will tell you that Yamaha started the “craze†with the introduction of its Rhino 660 UTV, but even they will admit they didn’t see the explosion coming, and the skyrocketing numbers of Yamaha Rhino purchases shows they couldn’t be happier about it. If we had to guess, though, we’d say it all started when someone got the crazy idea to stick a triple-cylinder street bike motor into a golf cart: “Hey, Bubba . . . watch ‘is!â€

read more

View the full article

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Topics

• By SxSs are Cool
      I got to spend a day in the new Kawasaki Teryx KRX 1000 and wrote a review for Autoweek. I speculate that the future of UTVs will include far more luxury than current models, sort of the way SUVs started out as pickup trucks and evolved into as much luxury as they could pack into them. We're sort of at a crossroad in this evolution. What do you guys think? Are UTVs getting more luxurious? Here's the article: 
      https://www.autoweek.com/drives/a34050614/side-by-sides-are-neck-and-neck-with-motorcycles-when-it-comes-to-fun/

• By johnpeter
      2018 Can-Am Maverick x3 Turbo R XRC (Rock Crawler Edition, 72") On Ebay
      https://www.ebay.com/itm/2018-Can-Am-Maverick-x3-Turbo-R-XRC-Rock-Crawler-Edition-72-FOR-SALE/224165383826?

• By VRT
      I live in Las Vegas and am new to the board, I am looking for a four seat UTV to have to play around with in the desert. I haven't decided on anything I have friends that have various ones and each have their own opinions on which is the best etc so I am coming here to do research.
    • By rpyne
      I'm new to UTVs and here out of necessity and desperation. I'm a partner in a quarry and we bought a 2007 Kawasaki Mule 3010 Trans4x4 KAF620J a couple years ago and are having some fuel problems.
    • By GarySeven
      I bought a Titan Explorer back in 2012 and have had nothing but electrical problems with it ever since. It mostly sits in the garage and I thin I have 160 hours on it since I got it. The place I bought it from is gone and although I suspect it is a Chinese or Japanese I cannot find any service manuals on it.
      I'll post up some pics in the general forum in the hopes that someone can point me in the right direction. What I would like to do is to pull ALL of the wiring out and start over with bare bones... nothing but essential operations.
      This looks like a good group so hopefully I can help as well as be helped.