Quantcast

Trooper parts coming to Jamboree UPDATED 4/21 w Prices & Gone

rocmoc

Here is a list of Trooper parts I will bring to the Jamboree for sale. We will arrive around Noon Saturday and stick around until two hours before dark.

(Shipping is EXTRA if not purchased at Jamboree)

NEW Complete set of intake gaskets (two gaskets) - $30

NEW Exhaust manifold gasket - $20

NEW Two brake master cylinders - $35 each or $60 for two

GONE!!! NEW One rotor - $40

NEW Complete set of transmission stifter cables (one red & one black) - $90

NEW Starter - $110

NEW Two caliper mounts - $20

NEW Two of Lenny's diff upgrade kits - $90 each

NEW Rear hub seal - $10

NEW 4X4 electronic engager unit - $150

2 sets of very good condition brake pads (4 pads) - $25

4 old style caliper mounts, could be used to do a brake mod - $10

2 front diff 4x4 slide engaging units, bolts on front of diff between diff, driveline & 4X4 engaging unit - $45 each

1 left side front diff cover - $25

1 old style rear u-joint driveline - FREE with a $50+ purchase, one freebe per person

1 steering rod u-joint - FREE with a $50+ purchase, one freebe per person

1 batch of various diff gears & bearings (no ring & pinion) - $40

1 batch of various pieces of deck cover items - $10

GONE!!! 1 Renagade ring & pinion (check with me at the campground, maybe already taken but you never know) - $150

1 Clutch in very good condition - $30

rocmoc n AZ/Mexico

Roc,

Is the front 4x4 slide engaging unit you have the replacement for the electrical box?? Does it allow you to use a cable instead--like the 2011/2012's? If it is, I want one! Also interested in the one intake and one exhaust gasket. Not sure if I can afford you, but PM me some prices on those please.

Roc,

Is the front 4x4 slide engaging unit you have the replacement for the electrical box?? Does it allow you to use a cable instead--like the 2011/2012's? If it is, I want one! Also interested in the one intake and one exhaust gasket. Not sure if I can afford you, but PM me some prices on those please.

The slide unit is not the same thing as the cable / electronic 4X4 engager. Every front diff has the same slide unit bolted to the nose of the diff and the slide unit bolts to the driveline.

Intake is a set of two. One gasket goes between the alum intake and the stainless steel intake ports. The other gasket goes between the stainless steel intake ports and the head. I have not had a chance to think about prices but will very soon. Still working on the rigs.

My prices will be cheaper than the dealers! Fair but not cheap!

rocmoc n AZ/Mexico

Forgot,

One used clutch with very little wear. Looked the same as the new clutch when I replaced. Only put the new one in because I had the trans out at the time. I had already purchased the new clutch but was suprised well the old clutch was lasting and would not have replaced if I had known.

rocmoc n AZ/Mexico

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.