Quantcast

Steering shaft

Hey guys first I apologize for spelling errors I'm writing this on my stupid smart phone. Had a ruff weekend with my trooper blew out a 30" Zilla tire and on my way home I lost my steering. Found that on the bottom side of steering shaft were it attaches to the steering box was loose. I was able to tighten the bolt and limp the t2 home. So today I pulled the steering shaft to inspect it found that the splines on the bottom of the shaft are a little rounded off not all the way threw though. The top side of shaft looks ok and the splines on the box look ok and my u joints on shaft font seem bad. So any thoughts has any one got a steering shaft??? I thought I read dome were on this forum u guys doing something to the steering shafts to make the a little stronger. Any help would be great I'm suppose to be taking the t2 to nh to go do some riding in 3 weeks. Here's my cell if anyone wants to call thanx a lot guys

Charlie 508 789 0870

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.