Quantcast

We just recieved a large shipment of Wildcat inventory. No deposit required, Both colors available. Please call us 386-740-2453 or toll-free at 866-374-0612 for details.

We are a new dealer and are aggressively seeking qualified buyers to Kick-start our UTV business in Florida!

No wait time, take delivery NOW!!!

~Deland Motorsport

www.delandmotorsports.com

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Alex
      View File 2016 Arctic Cat Wildcat Trail Service Manual
      2016 Arctic Cat Wildcat Trail Service Manual
      Submitter Alex Submitted 01/03/2021 Category Arctic Cat/Textron  
    • By Argretez
      Ive got a 2014 Arctic Cat Wildcat X1000 sxs. Ive been trying to locate a well priced rear rack to carry a spare, Roto packs of gas and water as well as recovery equipment. Anyone know where i can find this stuff. As well as i need a spare wheel and tire. 
      Thanks
    • By Free2bdaring
      I am looking at a Joyner Renegade 2018.
      I am new to side by sides. I want something to drive on side roads as well as take in desert and woods. I need the bed to carry items. I will not be crazy driver but want to get off beaten path. Is this a good dependable vehicle?
    • By jeff
      Stay as far away from Hisun as you can,  fit and finish nice but I bought a truck load and every single machine failed in the first 5 miles and took months to get parts. 5 out of 5 generators failed as well and they would not offer any warranty support! They set up dealers just to get rid of inventory.  Units that cannot be retailed to dealers goes to the auction house and drives the value down,  Nada wont ever put a resale value for Hisun on their website.  They do not support dealers, I finally got my last one to the auction house and the throttle cable broke on it way to the selling line!
      Its like throwing money away doing business with these folks... Run away and hide from Hisun as fast as you can! or just send me the cash!
    • By southwestvawildcat
      So I just bought a 2012 Wildcat 1000.  When I bought it, it was throwing the code P0500.  I followed suit and replaced the speed trigger and speed sensor.  The speedo and odometer still didn't work.  I went ahead and cleaned all connections including to the LCD gauge.  This past weekend, we rode and at acceleration I continued getting the P0500 code along with C1312.  After riding a couple miles, the speedo starting acting crazy and then all of a sudden worked.  I found after I cut off the machine, on restart, back to the codes until I rode a couple miles.  Any help on how to fix this issue would be greatly appreciated!  Thanks in advance.
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By Alex
      View File 2016 Arctic Cat Wildcat Trail Service Manual
      Submitter Alex Submitted 01/03/2021 Category Arctic Cat/Textron  
    • By Alex
    • By Argretez
      Ive got a 2014 Arctic Cat Wildcat X1000 sxs. Ive been trying to locate a well priced rear rack to carry a spare, Roto packs of gas and water as well as recovery equipment. Anyone know where i can find this stuff. As well as i need a spare wheel and tire. 
      Thanks
    • By southwestvawildcat
      So I just bought a 2012 Wildcat 1000.  When I bought it, it was throwing the code P0500.  I followed suit and replaced the speed trigger and speed sensor.  The speedo and odometer still didn't work.  I went ahead and cleaned all connections including to the LCD gauge.  This past weekend, we rode and at acceleration I continued getting the P0500 code along with C1312.  After riding a couple miles, the speedo starting acting crazy and then all of a sudden worked.  I found after I cut off the machine, on restart, back to the codes until I rode a couple miles.  Any help on how to fix this issue would be greatly appreciated!  Thanks in advance.
    • By Alex
      BUY A NEW 2015-2017 ARCTIC CAT SIDE BY SIDE AND GETSAVINGS UP TO $5,800*

*Offer valid April 4, 2017 – June 30, 2017 at participating U.S. dealers to U.S. residents on new 2015-2017 Arctic Cat ROV models excluding government, rental and special services models. See dealer for details and program dates. 0% FINANCING FOR 60 MONTHS valid on 2015-2016 models. FINANCING AS LOW AS 3.9% FOR 60 MONTHS AND FINANCING AS LOW AS 4.9% FOR 72 MONTHS valid on 2015-2017 models. Financing provided through Sheffield Financial or FreedomRoad Financial and is subject to credit approval; not all applicants will qualify for credit. Additional financing options available through Sheffield Financial, Freedom Road Financial and Roadrunner Financial. Customers using Sheffield Financial will be charged a $50 consumer document fee. Financing promotions void where prohibited. SAVINGS UP TO $5,800 valid on 2015-2016 models and REBATES UP TO $900 valid on 2017 models vary by model purchased. Offer subject to change without notice. Inventory may vary by dealer. Offer valid while supplies last. Excludes tax, freight and dealer setup. ROVs can be hazardous to operate. Improper use can cause severe injury or death. For your safety, each rider must wear a seat belt, approved helmet, eye protection and protective gear. Avoid excessive speeds and be particularly careful on difficult terrain. All ROV operators must be 16 years old and have a valid driver’s license. We recommend that all riders take a training course and read and understand the owner’s manual before operation. See your dealer for safety or training information or visit http://rohva.org. ©2017 Arctic Cat Sales Inc., Thief River Falls, MN 56701.