Quantcast

Hey you know how Joyner came up with there name??????

Cause when the dam things break everyone JOINS in to fix them

Whrn it comes to this forum and you own a Joyner and your not a joyner, your in trouble.

Lenny

I'd like to joyn this chorus and say "fix away"! You gotta admit, these things keep us out of the taverns........of drive us into them!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By CYJSP2009
      Anyone who want JOYNER  CV Joints. or CV AXLE  please send email to  [email protected]  before NEXT MONDAY ( JAN-18  Chinese TIME)
       I will collect demand before this time and confirm to who send email whether I can arrange production. 
      Thanks 
      P.S.  Also welcome checking availability of any other Joyner parts, 800 CC  and 1100 CC  Chery engine parts  (  these does not has time limitation) 
      Casey / Leaf  Asia
      2021-01-14

• By fettman1176
      I had to rebuild my steering box recently and need to replace the 2 square dust boots on the box. Joyner does not have them in stock and probably won't anytime soon. Does anyone know of an alternate replacement for these? Any help would be appreciated 
    • By Anthony Butler
      Soo for my second problem lol, 2009 trooper 1100 5 speed , will not engage 5th gear , all others work fine but seems like 5th doesn't engage completely and wont grab the gear. Any idea on where to start looking for issues, or what to look for in regards to linkage. 
    • By Anthony Butler
      Ok guys , I need a replacement throttle cable for a 2009 Joyner trooper 1100 t2 . 
      Also is there any cross refrences for one ?
      Located in Canada eh