Quantcast

Trooper, UTV or Quad trailer for sale

Here is a link to my craigslist listing for the sale of my trailer I hauled my Trooper with. Last trip I hauled the sandrail so the California guys have seen it as will as past Jamboree goers. Replaced with a tandem car trailer so I could haul the Jeep. Trailer is in GREAT shape.

http://tucson.craigslist.org/rvs/3223202589.html

rocmoc n AZ/Mexico

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By goindeep
      Well now i could use a lil help... i have a trooper in my shop now that has wiring issues... this poor guy paid another shop $1000 to re wire the body control harness, and boy oh boy did they chop it up!!! I am Buillding a new harness from scratch... what i need is a diagram that tells me what each fuse and relay control on the Engine fuse/relay block.. any help is greatly appreciated!!
      Josh
      No Limitz
    • By lowgear52
      Does anyone out there have a rear differential for a trooper for sale?
    • By Haskellz
      Hello guys!! I just joined the forum so there are so many things I don't know yet, I hope to have the help of the boards, and I really want to get to know you all on the forum.
    • By AL F
      CAN'T FIND ANYTHING UNDER 2005 THAT MATCHES  ARE THESE THE SAME   FUEL INJECTORS
    • By Carter Read
      This is just the kit I am not selling the car. The Kit will be custom made as seen in pictures.... CAR IS not for sale just showing the RS1 kit I'm selling. Kit includes mig welded laser cut and CNC Bent 1 3/4" D.O.M cage DOM Front Bumper DOM Rear Bumper