Quantcast

Led lights

exile

LEDs can be simple or you can complicate them with drivers that hold the current constant regardless of the input voltage, battery only ~ 12.6V and engine running ~14.1, if simple, they will dim some on battery or idle and then get brighter as the engine revs up past idle and the alternator comes up, that's what I did on the 48 LED in the gallery, but my light bar has drivers on it to keep the light constant. If you want to build you own, buy the 3 watt LED, lenses and some 2" X 1" or 2" X 1/8" aluminum channel and mount the LEDs in paralleled strings of 4. BTW, LEDs do not make for spots very well, but great coverage, I,ll have to do a video of mine one of these days. I also made a set of 2 lights with 12 3watt LEDs each for my son's RZR and he loves them.

PM me if you want.

Kinarfi

Guest Lenny

Take a look at this.

http://szaurora.en.alibaba.com/search/product?searchtext=20inch

There seems to be some concern when you type the name phgate.com into google. I don't think I would place a big order with them. I would start sm all. As above, you can deal direct but the prices you see are FOB China. You would have to check with Fed Express or UPS about shipping and duties. Led lights are getting real cheap. The lights from China I seen at the SEMA show look really well built. Rather they work good or not, I can't say but their exterior look resembles some of the really nice looking extruded and black anodized aluminum flash lights your starting to see. First class professional looking.

Lenny

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Bassarino51
      My 2014 Odes with less than 1000 miles suddenly won’t turn over with a fully charged battery.
    • By didgeridoo
      Hello, All!  I've decided to replace the traction batteries in my 2018 Sector E1 with a 48V Lithium set. They may be expensive, but I figure the Discovery Dry Cell are, too. I am not looking for the max driving range, as I have never received near the brochured range to begin with, but a good mix of charge/ get work done/ charge is what I am expecting.
      I have settled on the 48V EAGL kit from bigbattery dot com. Each battery pack provides 30Ah. The kit ships with a charger, as well. The packs would be physically connected in parallel (using a busbar) to one another, maintaining the 48V voltage, but together would be able to provide the amp draw the buggy pulls when going up hill or towing a rake (rated 320 max continuous Amps). This is in comparison to the serial connection the eight 6V lead batteries. Each of the EAGL batteries looks to have its own BMS; am I correct in thinking I will have to use their included charger rather than (simply) changing the onboard charger to lithium mode? The chemistry of the pack is LiFe PO4, for what it's worth.  I haven't torn anything apart yet (to diagram), so  I am not sure how the dash will interpret the AMP draw, but the kit I am looking at includes a dash mounted charge indicator.
      If anyone has completed a similar conversion, do you have any tips? Specifically, how did you remove the original batteries, and how did you secure the new ones? I am guessing that almost any change from the stock batteries would involve at least some modifications. Any tips would be appreciated, especially things I may have failed to consider. Thanks!
    • By Haskellz
      I have a Gator 550 UTV with two rows of seats and dump bed. I bought new UTV LED lights for front and back and have mounted them on the roof, no problem
      I now need help hooking and running wires from lights to switch.
      Does anyone know someone near Millbrook Al that could do this? If so, please give me contact info.
    • By Kingfish
      I've had a battery failure and need one replacement.  The local distributor told me it might take up to four weeks to get one.  I'd like to order one in sooner than that if possible.  Any help would be appreciated.
    • By johnpeter
      2013 POLARIS RZR 800 LED LIGHTS On Ebay
      https://www.ebay.com/itm/276207679509?