Quantcast

Sign in to follow this  
utvman

Universal UTV LED Map light

Extreme Metal Products, LLC introduces the Universal UTV LED Map light.

Features:

* Fits: 1-1/2″, 1-3/4″, and 1-7/8″ diameter Rail Cages.

* No wiring

* Requires (2) AAA Batteries

* Will run for over 48 hours.

MSRP: $34.99

Extreme Metal Products, LLC

www.ExtremeMetalProducts.com

1-216-267-5335

Fax 216-267-0811

View the full article

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Forum Topics

• Wiring problems with 2014 Coleman Outfitters Utv(Hisun) 400 4x4

Hello all, I have what I hope is a quick question. I am working on this 2014 Hisun SxS and the wiring is a mess. I am currently just trying to find the electrical wiring Color Code for this machine. I have Maintenance Handbook for a wiring diagram for what it calls a 'HS400UTV-Emark'. That's the only thing my son got with this machine when he bought it and I can no list of the color codes anywhere in this book. We're not against buying manuals but have learned to be picky as there are many that supply little real detailed information. This is a machine that I am trying to get the 2004 Kodiak motor they installed wired up to run and install a complete new wiring harness for the Utv at the same time. Any help that someone might have to offer would be greatly appreciated. Thank you all and I hope you all had an enjoyable Thanksgiving holiday.

By res2fr, in Hisun UTV SxS Forum

• 3 replies
    • LED light bar 🔥Promotion Best Price 🆕🆕

MICTUNING LED LIGHTING  offer free led light bar  Follow  MICTUNINGLEDLIGHTBARS  on Facebook  

By Jeremy SK, in UTV Product Specials and Promotions

• 5 replies
    • 2010 Big Red 700 Flashing Check Engine Light

Need some help! 2010 Big Red 700 has a flashing check engine light. Flashes once about every 5 seconds at idle and stays on when RPMs are raised. Any ideas? Thanks

By Muddysideup, in Honda UTV SxS Forum

• 6 replies
    • Car batteries on hisun 800

Hi i am new to the utv world (i am an automotive thech in off-road performance on jeep and Dodge for 13 years that have decided to retire from the 4x4 world and play whit something smaller ) The big problems i see whit the hisun is a cooling fan issue that eat so much amp that the generator cant keep the batteries charge (i have the dual cooling system and whit 2 fans on it goes under 10 volts if you run at low speed that cause after few hours to run out of batteries. Batteries not have the amp to hold enough charge to push the fan at the best performance and generator cannot hold the OEM fan when the batteries is not enough charged (overheat issue was caused by that) an other problem that is a batteries issue was the starter itself it need more amp than the batteries have so the slow crancking is caused by that. When i worked on cf moto and odess utv i noticed that cf moto add the same starting issues due to the same problem too small batteries but odess use a honda civic batteries to make it work just fine (fans runs no more than 2 minutes instead of cf moto and hisun that the fans runs mostly all of the time) so i know that the batteries is a 12 volt u1 or u11 batteries so if i want to put a 1095cca batteries or a yellow top optima batteries on a custom case does the elictrical system will be able to handle a batteries that have 300-400% more ca than the small batteries or not (i know that the light will be more brighter i already replace the flasher/stop bulb factory instaled for a full l.e.d. bulb and socket hehe ). I know some people have done that on old 6 volt system atv whit no problem at all but i just want to make sure i will not frie the whole electrical system whit a bigger batteries hehe i will place some maxi fuse on the main relais and fuse system but not on the starter 

By Mudkillerqc, in Hisun UTV SxS Forum

• 14 replies
    • T2 Light bar width

What's the width of the tabs on a stock cage ? Also maximum width of the main hooo before the bend ? I forgot measure this weekend, troopers 250 miles away and was too busy pulling the diff before I left   Sent from my SCH-S968C using Tapatalk    

By ERV JR, in Joyner UTV SxS Forum

• 5 replies