Quantcast

Throttle

plumber

Guest Lenny

Just any way that works. Mine is different so what I'm doing doesn't matter. Make sure that the spring doesn't pull over center so as to want to hold the throttle open when wide open.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By skittle021
      So I've got a Hisun 550 that I was doing some work on that required removing the CVT and it's housing. Upon attempting to reinstall the clutch, sheaves, etc, I found that the belt no longer fits - it's far too wide. None of the parts have been replaced, they're all OEM. Exactly the same parts as what I took off a few weeks ago.
      To be more specific, my belt is 1.25in wide, but the gap between the clutch and the primary sheave is only 7/8in wide. I'll include a few photos to explain.
      Has anyone ever experienced such a bizarre problem? Any help at all would be appreciated, I've been stuck on this for a month. I'm open to just about any suggestion.
      Photos: 

• By Richard shepard
      I have a 2021 colman 400utv engine will start and idle, as soon as you hit throttle to move engine dies and will only start when you throttle it, let off throttle it dies, I replaced the injector and plug still the same, anyone have any other ideas
    • By Rizzguy
      Don’t waste your time everybody with rpm motorsports, Omaha. They are people that don’t even work on sxs’s. Trying to tell you how to install things.
      Completely uneducated guy tried to tell me I did not install a mid pipe correctly when it won’t install correctly; that was the reason for the video and the complaint that I called him about.
      This mid pipe has a 1 inch gap at the rear, and the only way to close it up is with a longer bolt, and to stretch the flex at the Exhaust
      After one ride, the rear bolts have disappeared, because how much tension there is on the flex
      And the bolts does not line up at the flange
      Have a video before and after. And they are telling me that it’s my fault because it does not fit
      wtf.!
      What kind of idiotic people are even answering the phones these days.?
      This guy has probably only read a book and never even driven a motorcycle in his life
      Don’t waste your time with this bullshit products
    • By NewtoUTV
      I have alot of issues with this machine that I'm trying to figure out and fix.  Today when I was fixing the shifter I see this cable connection that is not connected to anything.  I looked and can't find where it might need to be.  Any ideas would be greatfull.

• By fishhouse3
      FOR SALE: 2021 CFMOTO ZForce 800 Trail with many extras and full warranty until 2027. Only 625 miles and 50 hours of use.
      In great condition, has a clean title and one adult owner. Has had all scheduled regular maintenance and has not been abused. Only used about six times on weekend trips to Hatfield-McCoy trails in WV.
      Under full CFMOTO Care bumper-to-bumper extended warranty until 8/2027 (paid $1,600). Full service and tune up just completed with new clutch, drive shaft, belt, rollers, etc (paid $1500). Plus it comes with over $3,500 in upgrades and accessories! Way too many included items to list here (see last pics for full details).
      This machine is ready to go and needs nothing - just hop in and hit the trails!  I have over $20k invested in this machine. Priced VERY fair to sell quick at less than half that!!!
      $9,999 WITHOUT warranty -OR- $10,999 WITH full extended warranty until 8/2027.
      Located in Chesterfield, VA 23832. Message me for more pics and info!