You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• Glowing exhaust 2012 Hisun 400cc

After operating,  the first several inches of the exhaust pipe where it leaves the engine on my Hisun 400cc glows bright red. Is this normal? There are various heat shields and other insulating material along the pipe’s pathway, so I’m guessing it is. Also, there are no other signs that the engine is running hot.

By Davo, in Hisun UTV SxS Forum

• 3 replies
    • Commando anywhere i can find a rear diff and exhaust header

I just recently bought a cheap running joyner cammando and i need to find a rear differential and exhaust any help would be greatly appreciated.

By Bryan T Mumink Jr, in Joyner UTV SxS Forum

• 3 replies
    • 250cc performance exhaust

for those of you who havent been to our site yet, here is a look at our performance exhaust system. Made in house, certified for spark arrester, and db rated at below 94db. Legal for any race track, trail or off road park. Great sound without sounding like an open pipe as with some others out there. True bolt on kit.

By strike250, in Hisun UTV SxS Forum

• 0 replies
    • Quieter exhaust!

I'm sure this is an old topic, but, after doing some research it looks like atv/ UTV riders having been trying to make their rides a little quieter. I've read discussion boards going  back 10-15 years of those trying to make their  sport ride quieter....but never see a real good answer. I've seen a few suppliers of " Silencers"....but they just lower the tone or reduce sound a few db's. Why haven't the OEM builders designed exhausts systems that are truly quiet from the factory?

By Orebonder, in UTV General Discussion

• 20 replies
    • Strike and Sector 250 Exhaust finally done

Well, we have finally finished our new exhaust system for the Strike and Sector 250. It bolts right on, weighs 6.2 lbs lighter than the OEM muffler assembly. It is rated for no more than 94db for trail and track regulations. It also sounds and works amazing. We have priced it out at $299.99, far below anyone else making a system for these units because we want to give those who have been waiting a while for them a price break.  It is also spark arrester approved.

By strike250, in Hisun UTV SxS Forum

• 0 replies