Quantcast

can i increase my tire size from stock 25x8.00-12 & 25x10-12 to 26x8 [or 9]-12 & 26x10 or[11]-12 without having to change my wheels or my stock suspension, and is there any risk of damage in doing so....thanks

A buddy of mine did that upgrade with his Rhino. He bought the said UTV tire size and stuff online and install It by him self. So far he had no problem at all just a small bit of rubbing w/c can be notice in every full turn of the wheel. Handling he said improved and looked really great.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• Is there a way to increase speed on my alligator

I have a 2014 massimo alligator and was wondering if anyone could tell me if it has a governor of some way to increase the speed for climbing hills?

By Mickey, in UTV General Discussion

• 3 replies
    • Strike or Sector 250 wheels and tire options

Hey all, pretty pumped there is a forum for these machines. I see the stock sizes but does anyone know what size wheel/tire they can take? Example 24x8 or 26x8 ext? I understand it would need a new wheel and tease adapter to match the front,.   Thanks

By CStrike250, in Hisun UTV SxS Forum

• 1 reply
    • Strike 250 wheels and sand paddles

So bought the kids a strike 250 and we live close to some small dunes and the thing does not like sand with the stock tires.  I was thinking about a set of sandstars for the rear but having a hard time finding wheel specs on the 250? Anyone know bolt pattern and offset of the factory wheel?   Thank you Brad

By r33pwrd, in Hisun UTV SxS Forum

• 1 reply
    • Simple oil change... NOT !!!

I have a HiSun HS700 (686cc one cyl.) and needed to do it's first oil change. I found that the Chinese oil filter CF188-011300 had a Fram cross-reference to a PH4967 so I picked the Fram filter up at Walmart along with the recommended 10W40 motor oil. I removed the oil fill plug and then the drain plug, followed by removal of the original factory oil filter. The oil drain plug and original filter were extremely tight. I did not have the 67mm oil filter wrench and bent the filter up pretty badly using channel lock pliers. Replaced the drain plug, and the filter and the fill plug after putting in the required 70 ounces of oil and started it up. I shut it down almost immediately but not until a little over a quart of oil squirted out from the oil filter's rubber seal. Yes, I had lubed the new filter gasket and made sure the old filter gasket was not left behind when I removed the old filter. I went to the store and bought the oil filter wrench and removed the Fram filter. I saw nothing wrong with the seating area or the gasket so I put it back on (making sure it was as tight as I dare without stripping it) and added the missing oil. I stood on the side of the motor where I could see the filter while I started the engine again. Again the oil started to squirt out. I removed the Fram filter and reinstalled the bent original and topped off the oil again. I started the engine and it is not leaking now. Anyone have this issue? Is the Fram filter a true replacement? Did I just get a new filter with a bad gasket which is not visibly bad?

By BigRich, in Hisun UTV SxS Forum

• 15 replies
    • Front suspension

Hey guys I'm ready to buy my shocks, but need some info.  When I try cycling the front suspension, the suspension binds up, when the tie rod ball joint is at approximately 90 degrees.  Which from stock is close to 8" wheel travel.  Once I unbolt the tie rod and stock shock, I easily get 13"+ wheel travel.    Are my stock replacement tie rod ball joints defective?    Have you guys replaced the ball joints to get maximum travel?  Are you guys using heims with misalignment spacers?   Greg 

By GMANLV, in Joyner UTV SxS Forum

• 23 replies