Quantcast

Tires

• 3 weeks later...

Plumber, where you looking at price? or the best tire? also what size did you need? The tire for the money the Outback is a 6ply tire and has a larger lug depth and a thicker side wall, where the CST Ancla has a thinner side wall and smaller lugs.

The two best tires I have used is the GBC Mongrel and the STI Roctane

Mongrel :

http://www.gbcmotorsports.com/kanati-mongrel-p-216.html

Roctane:

http://www.stitireandwheel.com/2012/12/roctane-xd/

nocturnalsixer,

You have never heard of the Mongrels or the Roctane? They are definitely the ticket - I prefer the Mongrels, but from what I have heard from people they like them both. I havent really got a chance to try the Roctanes in all the terrian that I have with the mongrels.

• 1 month later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By nods
      Less than 40 miles can barely start. Dealer is working with Hisun on a number of other issues on this UTV. Can not get clear info on the meaning of these E codes this is getting. Anybody have some clear info for me?
    • By Wolfpaak
      Pink Floyd quote/reference.
      i am looking for a starter for my 2004 800 Renegade and apparently the place I dealt with before is no longer in business. Any help?
      Thanks in advance,
      Kenny

• By Pilot1996
      When researching the Tracker, I was interested in the 800SX LE. The original sales literature indicated that the LE came with 27x9x14 and 27x11x14 tires. When I went to pick up my Tracker, it had 26” tires on it. I called Tracker before paying for the Tracker and was told they had supply issues and could not get 27” tires. I’m curious to know if anyone has taken delivery of an LE with 27” tires in stalled? I just recently installed 27” tires and am happy with the added ground clearance and beefy look the machine has taken on!
    • By lozomex
      After a few days of heavy rainfall I got in my Sidekick and noticed that the belt seemed to be slipping as I was making my way out on a large property.  I turned around and could barely make it back to my shop.  After removing the cowelling I noticed about a quart of water drained out.  I dried the area, the cover and checked the belt.  No signs of dammage, belt looks great and no foreign debris other than water in the area.  I put it back together and there was a definite improvement.  The Sidekick is driveable now but the belt still slips but only at a higher speed and only when the throttle is punched.  I'm wondering whether I may have inadvertently damaged it while it was wet and have ordered a new belt.  I have looked on line to see if there is a guide or procedure, specifically for the CVT belt removal and replacement for the 850 but can find none.  Does anyone have experience with this?
    • By Horace79
      I have been searching the Internet for the past week looking for UTV tires and I'm stuck. I don't want mud tire that are 30+ inches in diameter witch is all I have been finding. My rims are 20"x7," so my question is can I order a set of 235/30R20 car tires and will they seat on these UTV rims. Thanks to anyone for help or advice.