Quantcast

plumber

2014 Joyner Renegade R2

I see the new 2014 Joyner Renegade R2 has the 1100cc motor in them now. NOW WITH THE 1100CC MOTOR SAME AS THE TROOPER!!

These UNITS have just arrived and are amazing. Upgraded 1100cc MOTOR!!
This is not a misprint. Now available for the FIRST time ever!!
Engine: 1100cc In line 4 Cylinder Water Cooled (86 HP)
VIN: Coming

I bought one of the new 2014 R2 1100 a couple of weeks ago. Yesterday was the first chance that I have had to test it out, and it performed great!

Ran it in an area called Windrock here in East Tennessee,which consists of old mountainous logging roads. Since it is new, I kept it in the moderate difficulty stuff, and was impressed with the performance all day long.

Machine ate up every hill climb, mud rut, rocky climb that we came across. The 1100 has so much power that I don't think I ever had it full throttle during the days ride. It was just the first day so I'll have plenty of years to come to throw even more difficult stuff at it to use the full 1100cc.

Purchased it from: Brandon, at Four Seasons Powersports in Phoenix Az. [Windtalker]

Had a great purchasing experience with Brandon. He answered all of my questions promptly, was easy to talk to, and handled the transaction and shipping flawlessly.

Hope this helps anyone else that may be looking at one of these machines. And even though I have only had mine out for one day's ride, I will be happy to answer any ??'s that you may have.

Steve

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.