Quantcast

utvman

Tyrex Exhaust from Yoshimura

Yoshimura R has begun shipping the new RS-8 Slip-on exhaust for the exciting new Kawasaki Tyrex side by side. The RS-8 muffler offers maximized muffler volume for the 749cc V-twin by utilizing a partial-mechanical internal design. This enhances performance, reduces weight and increases durability in extreme conditions.

The aluminum muffler includes a spark arrestor for USFS [...]

View the full article

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Brad Collins
      My side by side always " struggles " when reaching 40 kph. Almost like there's a govender. I cleaned the carb and removed the filter. Always there. The machine was lit up for a couple of months. I still operate it, just at lower speeds. Any help would be greatly appreciated on the issue. Thanks for your time.
    • By Kmrider
      Tried to buy a 2020 Kawasaki Mule Pro FXT and was told their was a stop sale on them, but the dealer had no info on what the problem was or how long until a solution is found to whatever the issue is.   Anyone know anything about this?
    • By Beardy13
      Has anyone ever installed a exhaust silencer on there Landmaster? I recently retired from the military and having a lot more time to deer hunt and want something to quite my utv’s exhaust so it’s not so loud going up the mountain. Thanks! 
    • By CAPTAINSTARFLEET
      Greetings all
       I have a 99 kawasaki mule 550  kaf300c3 That I ordered new valve guides for. Problem is my valves don't fit in new valve guides. Part number is correct. 
       Is it possible that valve guides need to be installed and reamed before the valves will fit into the  guides?   Just seems like an awful lot of material to have to remove by reaming.
      Thanks for any help

• By Robbie Wyre
      I'm working on a 2005 Cub Cadet side by side and I'm trying to remove the front two axles.  I have a slide hammer puller on the inner joint and with all my strength they will not budge.   Anyone have the same issues and is there something I'm missing or a trick of some sort to pull these out?   Any suggestions please and thank you.