Quantcast

DesertDan

looking at joyner trooper

You can buy mine 5500$ there a great vehicle ya sure hey have quirks but what machine doesn't mine is

2009 1300 miles on it front and rear diff were rebuilt and upgraded has the adjustable steering box kit snorkel has fuel programmer 5 zillion 30"tires and matching wheels 400watt stero has 24" LED light bar and an 8" LED light bar has a custom made soft top withe soft doors has new suspension in it year old fox 2.0 8" travel in the front with limit straps wheels travel about 11" rear has race runner 2.5 10.5" travel shocks wheels travel 12.5-13" has 14" ground clearance custom made rock slide bars new 4500lb winch used twice I have another set brake pads for it to when I had it shipped here from Texas 3 yrs ago with 50 miles on it was about 500$ pm me or email me [email protected]

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Justsomedude
      Hey so after seven years of marriage and two children I am finally hitting that point in life when a  man must become a kid again! I plan to purchase my first utv within the next 5 months or so.  Looking to gain as much info and possibly even some fellow riders to show me the ropes.  Ive been to a few places on the west coast after living in arizona for a few years and i cant wait to get behind the wheel again.  
    • By soonerjeeper
      We had our second gathering for the Oklahoma RZR Riders and this time it was thousands of people that joined us for Doin the Dunes at Little Sahara in Waynoka, Ok. I had the privilege of being the event organizer/coordinator and running film. Quite the task. Below is a great depiction of the weekend. Including a big air completion and giant train ride through the dunes.

• By CYJSP2009
      Anyone who want JOYNER  CV Joints. or CV AXLE  please send email to  [email protected]  before NEXT MONDAY ( JAN-18  Chinese TIME)
       I will collect demand before this time and confirm to who send email whether I can arrange production. 
      Thanks 
      P.S.  Also welcome checking availability of any other Joyner parts, 800 CC  and 1100 CC  Chery engine parts  (  these does not has time limitation) 
      Casey / Leaf  Asia
      2021-01-14

• By als2052
      Will be in the market for a side by side in the next 6 months. Been reading about all the problems owners are facing with all the different brands. Been researching Hisun and American Landmaster trying to stay under $7k if possible. Would appreciate some feedback.
    • By g benjamin
      Nedw to the board  live in the mountains of northwest Arkansas and have bought a 2004 Kawasaki Mule 3010 diesel KAF950B2. Really like it, haven't found all its problems as yet . Previous owner changed wiring  and I am slowly rewiring back to original.  I am about to remove and test glow plugs and in looking for replacement glow plugs I find the price too expensive.    MY QUESTION: does anyone know of a glow plug that will fit that is also under $20 a piece?  Please let me know.  you may contact me direct if you choose, [email protected]