Quantcast

don.spellman

2008 Joyner Renagade 800

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Travis
      Rear right tire blew out going down the gravel road the other day, tried plugging it, but it was on the sidewall and it kept tearing down the sidewall, (rear tires are probably 10 years old, at least), so i called the dealership here in town since  i knew they keep tires in stock.
      Employee:"thank you for calling pro powersports how can i help you"
      Me:"i need to check on a price for a rear tire, 01 mule 550 KAF300C5, tire size is 22x11-10"
      Employee"alright, hang on one sec"
      Me:"okay"
      Employee "$237 for 1 tire"
      Me :"thank you sir"
      *click*
      I found single tires on ebay and amazon and RM atv etc for about $70 or $80 shipping not included, so i ordered this set off amazon,
      https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08572QZKZ/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
      supposed to  be here Tuesday,  I'll be sure to keep this thread updated  on how the tires do so maybe if someone else wants try this $50 a tire deal.
    • By Carl Rhodes
      2017 Honda pioneer with front tires 27-9R12 (rims 6.5 wide) and back tires 27-11R-12 (rims 8.0 wide).  What issues if mounting theses tires on rims 7 wide?
    • By Cowman Rzr flipper
      Looking for carnivore tires 14”rim size preferably in Oklahoma and also possibly 32” but I can settle for 30” for the right price.(for my 14 year old)
    • By Rocky Ragan
      i have 25x6-12 25x8-12 can i put 8s and 10s on these wheels
    • By mike gallagher
      I have a Badboy Stampede 900 and i want to get a little more lift out of it but done want to put a lift kit on it.  What size tire can I get away with that won't bind it up?  I currently have AT 26X9x14 on the front and 26x11x14 on the rear.  thx.  Mike