Quantcast

27” Tires 2022 800sx LE

When researching the Tracker, I was interested in the 800SX LE. The original sales literature indicated that the LE came with 27x9x14 and 27x11x14 tires. When I went to pick up my Tracker, it had 26” tires on it. I called Tracker before paying for the Tracker and was told they had supply issues and could not get 27” tires. I’m curious to know if anyone has taken delivery of an LE with 27” tires in stalled? I just recently installed 27” tires and am happy with the added ground clearance and beefy look the machine has taken on!

• Pilot1996 changed the title to 27” Tires 2022 800sx LE

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Gary Odom
      I bought a tracker 88sx crew in 2023. It has a whishing noise coming from the front end. Starts out low and gets louder as speed increases. Took it back to the dealer and they said it was normal on this model. Any suggestions as to what may be causing this.
    • By homesteadtracker
      Has anyone added a soundbar or anything to their 800sx?  Looking at the Kicker KPB2 but mounting seems like it will be a custom job.
    • By Pilot1996
      So my 2022 Tracker 800SX developed a coolant leak. Under pressure there was a pin hole size leak which was spewing coolant towards the firewall. Upon removing the tank I discovered it was bulging pretty severely such that it caused a small crack. Has anyone else experienced this? I suspect either a faulty tank or perhaps a faulty tank cap (rated at 15PSI).
    • By Chesterl35
      Hi I just bought a 2020 tracker 800sx crew and looking for a lift kit. It's an identical twin of the 2019 Textron prowler pro crew. It has decent ground clearance at around 11 inches but with the long wheel base of the crew it tends to drag it's belly a good bit. I'll probably end up making one but just seeing if anyone has seen anything yet. Thanks
    • By PaulB
      Just wondering how some of you mount your spare tire. I’ve seen the mount that uses the receiver hitch but don’t like that because it looks like it would get in the way of loading and unloading things into the bed. Not even sure if the tailgate drops down when using that sort of mount. I was looking at an in bed mount that has three carriage bolts, 1 to the bed bottom and 2 to the bed side but concerned that the polymer bed might not stand up to that.
      What did y’all do?
      PaulB