Quantcast

papa p

kawasaki 4010 diesel 2013

I am considering buying a used 2013 4010 diesel. I have never owned one before and will be using it for light work. is the diesel hard to start in the winter? If there are any owners of this model please give me any information you may have good or bad that will help me make my decision, The model I am looking at has about 100 hours of use on it.

thanks

Papa p

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By brian kessner
      i have a 2007 3010 mule 950 diesel 4x4 it will drive but feels like something is binding then it feels like it brakes loose then will do it over again. at fist i thought it was a belt going bad  replaced it and it still is the same. could it be the front differential, transmission or rear differential and how do i find out which one it is
    • By dave5.0stang
      Hi I am new to the forum.  I have a small kids utv with a 125 4 stroke motor. It sat for over a year and I decided to get it running again.  Put a new carburetor on it and it ran better than ever. Change oil and fixed the brakes kids probably drove it for a few weeks maybe 3 to 4 hour maybe. Went to put it away after it sat for maybe an hour wouldn't start.  Just turns over no spitting or sputtering.  Checked compression has 150 psi, getting spark, changed spark plug old one was pretty black.  Put new cdi on and coil still nothing.  Any ideas would be appreciated thanks.
    • By silverbullett
      Just purchased a 2020 Pro DX  with Yanmar diesel. Had a 2007  3010 Trans Diesel I traded in. My problem is that the new machine is so much noisier  than my old one.
      Has anyone had any luck in quieting down the noise? Sound proofing.?...changing the exhaust routing.?...the muffler? Any ideas or solutions would be appreciated.
    • By Travis
      Hi, all, I am here to say i have found an excellent source for kawasaki parts, It's run by  Eddie Babbit. It is called Kawasaki Partshouse. run by Babbits online, Muskegon Michigan. http://www.kawasakipartshouse.com/oemparts
      Just the other day i ordered piston rings, for my Mule 550, They got here and a Oil ring, and smaller ring were missing from the box, Kawasaki took responsibility for the "Accident" and  I had also contacted babbits, and they replied and they said" keep the old rings, order a new set and you just pay shipping" so i got $30 piston rings for 8.95!!!? Free shipping on orders over $50!!!