Quantcast

• 5 years later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Alex
      View File 2017 Textron Off Road (Bad Boy Offroad) Stampede Owners Manual
      2017 Textron Off Road (Bad Boy Offroad) Stampede Owners Manual
      Submitter Alex Submitted 01/03/2021 Category Arctic Cat/Textron  
    • By Bret4207
      Hi, I have a 2019 Coleman Outfitter 550, purchased from Tractor Supply.  I'm told this is a Hisun Sector 550? Is this correct? I've just gotten mine back from a 5 month visit to the warranty shop for a no start condition. After numerous emails with Coleman and calls to the shop, I finally picked it up Saturday before last. It ran, but ran rough. I was assured by the shop owner, who obviously wanted it out of his yard, that "It'll smooth out as you use it." He tells me it had a bad fuse and dirty fuel.  I believe he has replaced 3 or 4 injectors on this and we did add an inline fuel filter. We got about 45 minutes of easy run time on it. I'm 60, use it on the farm and don't race it. Now I can barely get it to start. I changed the plug for a  brand new NGK same as was in it- no change. In fact when I checked it I found it fairly well fouled and not arcing across the tip, but off the side of the center of the plug to inner plug wall of the threaded portion. The old plug sparked at the gap correctly and it will run. It spits and sputters and won't idle. Acts like a dirty injector to me and I've contacted Coleman again, but  I'm looking at probably a 75 mile trip to get it to a better shop. I've read of people cleaning the injectors, but don't know if it's effective. I have good fuel flow from the pump and no water in the gas, which is 91 non-ethanol.  I can't understand why the injector would get dirty unless the interior of the factory fuel line is deteriorating at this point. 4 grand is about the max RPM it will turn at this point. It's either fuel or an ignition issue I'd say, and I'm thinking fuel.

I've got 45 years of small engine, 2 and 4 cycle, and all sorts of farm/auto engine experience under my belt, but this computer controlled, gas injection stuff is outside my comfort zone. I got this into the warranty place a couple weeks shy of the 1 year warranty expiring 5 months back and don't have much faith in Coleman/Hisun taking much more action. So, where would you all start looking if you were me? New Ebay injector to start or what? I've read you reset the ignition control by holding the gas at max for 3 seconds and shutting the machine off with your foot to the floor. I have a Sector 550 shop manual CD but I'm not seeing that or much else yet. Doesn't matter since it won't wind up that high anyway. ?????
    • By EY-Parthenon UTV Survey
      Hi UTV Board – We are seeking input for a survey on UTV ownership and will compensate participants for their time. I work at a market research firm called EY-Parthenon and we are conducting a survey to better understand trends in the UTV community and how riders think about purchasing, using, and outfitting their UTVs. The survey should only take 10-15 minutes to complete, and we will compensate those that finish with a $10 gift card, which can be used at many notable retailers (including Target, Wal-Mart, Home Depot, Lowe’s, Cabela’s, Bass Pro Shops, and Amazon). All data will be anonymized and aggregated, and survey respondents will not receive any outreach or solicitation after they have completed the survey.

Please note that we are keeping this survey open over the next few days, but we may have to close it earlier depending on how many responses we receive.

Respondents will know if they have completed the survey if they are asked a question to input their email address to send the gift card. We are looking to survey respondents over the age of 18 and strictly UTV owners.

If you are interested in participating in our survey, please click the link here:
      https://survey.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_0GnBAbbntZiIcVn If you have any questions about our survey, please direct your questions to <[email protected]>

EDIT: I thank those for participating! Our survey has been closed. Respondents can expect their gift cards within 1-2 weeks.
    • By Joe Toup
      There is a lot of great info also being passed around on this FB page of anyone is interested.  This is where I found the post for the real-time software and reader. 

https://www.facebook.com/groups/187829158450490/?ref=share

• By Travis
      It's always darkest before dawn.
      So if you're going to do donuts in your neighbor's yard, that's the time to do it