Quantcast

POLARIS RZR AXLE REMOVAL TOOL

utvman

• 8 years later...
  • 1 month later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Onebad54
      Has anyone solved the 750 Hisun Sector shifter problem?
    • By skittle021
      So I've got a Hisun 550 that I was doing some work on that required removing the CVT and it's housing. Upon attempting to reinstall the clutch, sheaves, etc, I found that the belt no longer fits - it's far too wide. None of the parts have been replaced, they're all OEM. Exactly the same parts as what I took off a few weeks ago.
      To be more specific, my belt is 1.25in wide, but the gap between the clutch and the primary sheave is only 7/8in wide. I'll include a few photos to explain.
      Has anyone ever experienced such a bizarre problem? Any help at all would be appreciated, I've been stuck on this for a month. I'm open to just about any suggestion.
      Photos: 

• By packersfan
      I have a hisun 500 got from a auction and when turning a corner left or right it's a two hand job then when you left go snaps back.any help on what to look at would be appreciated.
      Also blows blue smoke until she gets warm then it's ok 
    • By JFC
      I have a  3500LB Winch that only runs in one direction.  Inward but not Out.  Replaced the solenoid module.  Makes "click" when I push the "Out" button and the motor tries to spool out but then stops and begins to "click".   Does anyone have suggestions what I should try next?       
    • By Ed Aguirre
      I have recently purchased a Land Master LM300, with the Kholer engine (277). When purchased from a private owner he said it was a 2015? 
      I guess I could take his word for it, but nowhere on the UTV does it mention the year built. i was wondering if there was a deciphering code for the serial number to identify when it was built.

thanks
      Ed