Quantcast

Kinarfi

Killpecker sand dunes

Has anyone been to the Killpecker sand dunes lately, 41°57'39.69"N 109° 4'57.69"W, I'm planning a trip there next week, I haven't been there for about 20 years, and that was on motor cycle, so i bet things have changed, probably more rules from the forest service and blm

Nope but someday. Hay Jeff it's Michael. Back in a UTV but a WildCat this time.

rocmoc n AZ/Fld/Baja

Hi Michael, did you see I got a new Trooper, 2015 take a look at my avatar

Jeff

Nah, I tried to change the avatar but it would not update. Got an Arctic Cat Wildcat X 1000 Limited Special Edition. Still learning what the machine can do. PM you my email.

rocmoc n AZ/Fld/Baja

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By soonerjeeper
      We had our second gathering for the Oklahoma RZR Riders and this time it was thousands of people that joined us for Doin the Dunes at Little Sahara in Waynoka, Ok. I had the privilege of being the event organizer/coordinator and running film. Quite the task. Below is a great depiction of the weekend. Including a big air completion and giant train ride through the dunes.

• By Merchant Mariner
      Trying to put together a trip to Glamis. Never been there, but I'm gonna make this trip happen. If anyone is interested in meeting me there or traveling with, let me know!
      Date: 10-18-31 to 10-20-31
      all vehicles welcome. Myself, I will have a SxS and a dirt bike.
    • By efigrizz700
      2008 Joyner sand viper 800cc efi motor complete with transmission and turbo kit other parts go as well computer ect...1200 miles on parts.. runs great only reason for selling is because i did a hayabusa motor swap on my 08 joyner 800cc....1700.00 OBO email me for any further [email protected]

• By Joey Miller
      Hey I finally found a joyner I could afford lol I just bought a 2008 joyner sand viper 800cc I like it but it needs work that's not the issue me being a mechanic issue is I can't seem to find the parts I need like everything else I've worked on I'm not even sure what would work so I need advice from some one who has been there for now the things I need the most are rear shocks , I need the upper and lower ball joints or Johnny joints whatever they are called and I'm sure this had a fuel pressure regulator before now it just has some random inline pump no filter runs good for 15 mins or so then runs pretty crappy but if I let it sit a bit same thing I know it's going out but I need to know what I can do to sub for the factory pump and what psi requirement it has that's it for now any help would be appreciated
    • By TmJoyner
      New to the Joyner community.  Bought a used 2016 1100 sand viper in descent shape. Only 155 miles.   Runs great.  It just rattles quite a bit in the front when riding on rough gravel / hard-packed dirt roads outside St Johns.  Removed front wheels and seems to be coming from both upper and lower suspension arm bushings/radial bearings (see pic); both left and right.  Seems like some play inside the eyelets - as I shake the arms a bit.  I assume it's not supposed be loose in there like that and the bushing/bearings are worn.  Anyone have had this issue and how did you go about changing them?

just get it