Quantcast

orvres1

Opinions of various UTV models/brands?

Hello everyone,

I'm doing a study on the side-by-side/UTV market and I'm interested in your opinions. It's extremely quick and anonymous and I’d be happy to share the results with the community.

Also, as a small token of my appreciation I will be having a drawing among respondents for a $50 VISA giftcard for those interested. It's not much but the most I can offer as a one person team.

The research isn't for any of these companies, I am just curious to see the opinion of the brands and new models. Thank you very much for your help!

• Like 1

I started off with the Kawasaki 100 dirt bikes; had a ball with them. Went to their 4wheelers (250); ; grandkids did them in but it took 11years. Wanted something to haul stuff around. Kawa was $700 cheaper and came with a 3 year warranty. Tome it was simple Math. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• Opinions of various UTV brands/models?

Hello everyone, I'm doing an update to a project of mine on the side-by-side/UTV market and I'm interested in your opinions. It's extremely quick and anonymous and I’d be happy to share the results with the community.  Also, as a small token of my appreciation I will be having a drawing among respondents for a $50 VISA giftcard for those interested. It's not much but the most I can offer as a one person team. Questionnaire Link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/MJWTDWT The research isn't for any of these companies, I am just curious to see the updated opinion of the brands and new models. Thank you very much for your help! Also, if you are interested in seeing the results from my previous reports they are at the link below. However, please read it after answering the current questions, so as not to color your responses. Thank you! Previous Reports:  https://www.scribd.com/document/388250480/ORV-Consumer-Survey-Fall-2016?secret_password=t953zxjvDKv4iDAe3qWM https://www.scribd.com/document/388250722/ORV-Consumer-Survey-Fall-2017?secret_password=GIQSzm2lckCMf09JNrNn

By orvresearcher, in UTV General Discussion

• 0 replies
    • Happy Birthday AMERICA!

Happy Independence day!! HAPPY 231ST America! GOD BLESS THE USA!

By Travis, in General Discussion - Anything

• 7 replies
    • Opinions of various UTV brands/models?

Hello everyone, I'm doing a study on the side-by-side/UTV market and I'm interested in your opinions. It's extremely quick and anonymous and I’d be happy to share the results with the community. Also, as a small token of my appreciation I will be having a drawing among respondents for a $50 VISA giftcard for those interested. It's not much but the most we can offer as a two person team. Questionnaire Link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/ORV17frm The research isn't for any of these companies, I am just curious to see the opinion of the brands and new models. Thank you very much for your help! Also, if you are interested in seeing the results from our previous report they are at the link below. However, please read it after answering the current questions, so as not to color your responses. Thank you! Previous Report: https://www.scribd.com/document/363382543/ORV-Consumer-Survey-Fall-2016

By orvres1, in UTV General Discussion

• 4 replies
    • Finishing the Small Items/Problems on Project Jeep

One of the problems that kept us from taking the Jeep with us was my Jeep was leaning on the left side (lower on the driver's side) after everything was mounted; New tires, new wheels, new leaf springs, new shakles & new diffs. It also caused the Jeep to dive on the driver's side when you turned quickly towards the right. I couldn't find the cause and I was under a timeline, time was running out. I was too reactionary! While traveling and upon the return home, I told myself to slow down, think and measure. I have fixed stuff like this before. So today I took the time to measure and just lay under the Jeep looking at the frame. Inch by inch comparing left side to right side. THEN, I SAW IT! The frame supporting the front spring hanger on the rear diff on the driver's side was bent. I took a floor jack and lifted the frame at the location aprox the amount of the bend and sure enough the Jeep was nearly level. In one of my shops when I poured the floor I installed tie-downs in case I ever had a problem like this. I will tie her down, jack her up until the bend is gone. I will then box both sides so this can't happen in the future. Must have happened when the right rear axle came out on the previous owner. I never saw it as the axle was hanging out when I bought her. At any rate it is a good day when you solve a problem! rocmoc n AZ/Mexico

By rocmoc, in All Other Off-Road Toys

• 8 replies
    • Happy 30th MULE!!

Evolved from a simple napkin sketch to a purpose built two-seat utility vehicle, Kawasaki revolutionized the side-x-side (SxS) utility vehicle segment with the introduction of the MULE 1000, 30 years ago. Kawasaki saw a need in the market that was being underserved by the ATV segment, which generated the idea for a two-seat, four wheel utility vehicle. It took nearly seven years of development by Kawasaki’s Research and Development team to bring the first MULE 1000 SxS to production in 1988. The design team worked through a variety of engines and designs, to meet the needs of the ranchers and farmers eventually incorporating a 454cc liquid-cooled parallel twin, which was taken from its cruiser lineup. The engine was large enough to support the 500lb carrying capacity and two riders, and quiet enough not to scare animals out on the farm, according to the company. Codenamed “Pony” by Kawasaki Heavy Industries, LTD in Japan, a production name was needed for the new utility vehicle. The advertising agency for Kawasaki Motors Corp., U.S.A. at the time, Bozell Advertising, pitched using the acronym Multi-Use Light Equipment or MULE for the new SxS line – thus the MULE was born. Today, the MULE has evolved with the inclusion of four-wheel drive, locking differentials and other advanced features. But at the heart of every MULE (which are assembled in Lincoln, Neb.) is the company’s original 30-year old SxS in a growing powersports category.

By Travis, in Kawasaki UTV SxS Forum

• 1 reply