Quantcast

Hi From Henderson, Nevada!

Paiute3

Hello everyone,

I'm really excited about this forum! My husband and I each ride Sportsman 700's and we also have a Trooper Four Seater. We spend the summer in Utah riding the Paiute Trail with our son, Lance and our grandson Tyler. Once it cools off in Utah we bring the toys back home to Nevada to play in the fall and winter. This year we're going to try and make several trips to Arizona as well. I look forward to getting to know everyone and if your looking for riding partners in our areas please let us know.

I also wanted to say thank-you to the FA for the Joyner area, that was fantastic to see and to know that we're welcome.

Cinda

post-103-1223509411_thumb.jpg

post-103-1223509431_thumb.jpg

Hello everyone,

I'm really excited about this forum! My husband and I each ride Sportsman 700's and we also have a Trooper Four Seater. We spend the summer in Utah riding the Paiute Trail with our son, Lance and our grandson Tyler. Once it cools off in Utah we bring the toys back home to Nevada to play in the fall and winter. This year we're going to try and make several trips to Arizona as well. I look forward to getting to know everyone and if your looking for riding partners in our areas please let us know.

I also wanted to say thank-you to the FA for the Joyner area, that was fantastic to see and to know that we're welcome.

Cinda

Hi Cinda,

If I ever make it to Nevada, I'm going to check out that Paiute Trail. I have just arrived on this site too but welcome to you & your family.

Cheers Mike.

Hi Cinda,

If I ever make it to Nevada, I'm going to check out that Paiute Trail. I have just arrived on this site too but welcome to you & your family.

Cheers Mike.

Mike,

You're welcome anytime and I just happen to know where there's a T4 ready to show you the trails.

Cinda

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By goindeep
      Well now i could use a lil help... i have a trooper in my shop now that has wiring issues... this poor guy paid another shop $1000 to re wire the body control harness, and boy oh boy did they chop it up!!! I am Buillding a new harness from scratch... what i need is a diagram that tells me what each fuse and relay control on the Engine fuse/relay block.. any help is greatly appreciated!!
      Josh
      No Limitz
    • By lowgear52
      Does anyone out there have a rear differential for a trooper for sale?
    • By fishhouse3
      FOR SALE: 2021 CFMOTO ZForce 800 Trail with many extras and full warranty until 2027. Only 625 miles and 50 hours of use.
      In great condition, has a clean title and one adult owner. Has had all scheduled regular maintenance and has not been abused. Only used about six times on weekend trips to Hatfield-McCoy trails in WV.
      Under full CFMOTO Care bumper-to-bumper extended warranty until 8/2027 (paid $1,600). Full service and tune up just completed with new clutch, drive shaft, belt, rollers, etc (paid $1500). Plus it comes with over $3,500 in upgrades and accessories! Way too many included items to list here (see last pics for full details).
      This machine is ready to go and needs nothing - just hop in and hit the trails!  I have over $20k invested in this machine. Priced VERY fair to sell quick at less than half that!!!
      $9,999 WITHOUT warranty -OR- $10,999 WITH full extended warranty until 8/2027.
      Located in Chesterfield, VA 23832. Message me for more pics and info!

• By Dave P
      Bought a used 4x4, engine runs. Tried rebuilding both pulleys. Ended up buying a transmission pulley system. The new one is aftermarket. The old one wallowed out and fell off.
      The new one seems not to have enough splines inside. Seems like it is freewheeling. When it revs up and gets smaller pulley diameter, does it jump on the spline shaft? The driver pulley on the engine gets larger when it revs up. Had to make a pvc collar for the belt to sit on in the grove. No parts for sale on this pulley. Is the belt supposed to sit at the bottom? There must be a trick to get the belt on. Any ideas?

Thanks Dave in Florida

• By mehe
      Hi everyone and I hope that is not a too forward questions for us newbies. 
      My husband and I are ready (next Spring) to open our newly developed nudist campground in Iowa and we are now looking for interesting activities to host. 
      Don't worry we are not going to try and sell you a membership because as of 2 weeks ago all of our 50 campsites are sold out for the 2024 season. 
      It was my job to sell site and now that is complete i am looking for interesting actives host for weekend. 
      We have 300 acres of woods, grassland, swamps and 2 small ponds/lakes and dozens of miles of riding trails.
      we have gotten county approval for the complete 300 acres to be clothing optional. 
      We think we have a great spot for a weekend or several day ATV / mudder event. 
      Clothing would be optional for all participants and plenty of room for overnight camping and outdoor group showers. 
      Now we are looking to you pro  ATV riders to let us know if you think your group of people would fit in with ours. 
      Feel free to ask anything you would like to get a better idea of what we offer.