Quantcast

obdii codes

Kinarfi

I have been looking to put a blue tooth OBDII code reader in my camper so I can have a tachometer, via smart phone, so I don't over rev the motor when pulling hill and in the lower gears.  I my investigating, I found that with the right codes and the right hacks, you can control the engine's performance such as timing, fuel rail, and every thing else. Has any one been able to get any of the ECU codes for our controllers?

silverbullet

Dyno Jet Power Commandor

Thar are guys in Europe that can tune the joyner computer.They can change the fuel map and timing on a lap top.The set up is for a UTV Polaris.But i know many use them on the 800 cc Renli buggy's should work on the 1100 cc.Just sent for reference what they can do.

• Polaris Ranger RZR/S 4 Seat Power Commander is now a Reduced size from PCIIIusb (less than half of the size of PCIII)
  • USB powered from computer (9 volt adapter is no longer needed for programming)
  • 2 position map switching function built in (map switch not included)
  • Gear/Speed input on Polaris Ranger RZR and RANGER RZRS Power Commander V Model (allows for map adjustment based on gear and speed)
  • Analog input (allows user to install any 0-5 volt sensor and build an adjustment table based on its input such as boost or temperature)
  • With gear position input connected the PCV is capable of allowing each cylinder to be mapped individually and for each gear (for example: on a 4 cylinder bike with a six speed transmission there could be up to 24 separate fuel tables).
  • Unit has a -100/+250% fuel change range (up from -100/+100%). This allows more adjustment range for 8 injector bikes
  • 10 throttle position columns (up from 9 on PCIIIusb)
  • Dynojet Power Commander Polaris Ranger RZR/S/4 Enhanced accel pump utility (increased adjustment and sensitivity ranges)

lap top.

• 2 weeks later...