Quantcast

Hayland

Hisun 800 Widebody

Hello!

New guy from sweden here. did buy a 800 Widebody from 2015! Seems like its an odd utv?

Wanted to get tracks to it but everybody said it didn't work. But couln't say why..  Buuuut. it did..

• Like 2

Wanted to get tracks to it but everybody said it didn't work. But couln't say why..  Buuuut. it did.

Welp, Haters gonna Hate....

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• Wanted: Trooper Axle Parts

I am interested in any old trooper axle parts you may have lying around. Please let me know if your want to sell them.  Backstory: Hey everyone. Last trip out to moab I climbed a wall on poison spyder Mesa while 2 rzr xp1000's and three can am x3 xrc's watched me and didn't dare try. After doing it once I pulled around to show them it wasn't a fluke. One on the can am x3 xrc drivers just looked at me and said "that's steep". On the second try I spread the bell on the left rear axle. I made the climb but now the inner cage slips inside making a loud popping noise as twisting the boot. I mainly just need the inner bell but I am interested in anything you have. 

By 2scoops, in Joyner UTV SxS Forum

• 0 replies
    • 2015 Massimo 1000 dying and not starting

It will run great for a day or so, then it will randomly die, sometimes starting right back up, sometimes not.  Other times it just won't start at all for a couple days then fire right up the next time.  I have drained the gas, refilled with fresh gas, changed the spark plugs, and replaced the entire air filter.  Besides buying a new fuel pump to try, is there anything else someone can suggest.  

By xkatrik, in UTV General Discussion

• 2 replies
    • 2015 Polaris RZR

2015 Polaris RZR On Ebay https://www.ebay.com/itm/2015-Polaris-RZR-S-900-EPS-SXS-Side-by-Side-ATV-UTV-Razor-1k-Miles-Clean-Unit/382527959951?  

By johnpeter, in UTV Off-Road Classifieds - Buy & Sell

• 0 replies
    • camoplast s4 tracks

hi guys. i am using my john deere gator 855d on wet muddy clay fields and found that it is not good in wet conditions and too low to the ground. i decided to buy a set of camoplast track. they are absolutey brilliant in wet, the gator will go anywhere, however after a few weeks, the tracks started to give endless trouble with water and dirt getting into the bearings and burning them out. i have no confidance in them anymore and afraid to install them as just always seem to let me down. i have come to the conclusion that these tracks are only designed and built for snow and not wet mud. please can someone give me some advice as my gator is no good to me on the stock wheels. all comments welcome

By turbokid, in John Deere UTV SxS Forum

• 0 replies