Quantcast

Hello there, We are doing some serious R&D on the Hisun Strike 250. We currently have a 2" lift kit available, exhaust system, clutch replacements, and advice like no other. We have taken this unit down to the frame and replaced almost every nut and bolt. So we know this UTV. Please feel free to ask any question about this and it's sister units UTV's.

We have complete clutch OEM assemblies available for $ 199 for both items, compared to the factory of 190+156 for both items. (plus shipping)

We have brake pads available for $19.99 front or rear per wheel.

We have CV belts available for $99.99 (plus shipping) currently out of stock, but back soon

We have 2" lift kits available (bolt in!) for only $79.99 ( plus shipping)

We have exhaust systems available for $249.99 (plus shipping) currently back ordered so get in line!!!

Advice is always free!!!!!!!

We will have our website up and running next week.

IMG_20170401_164803626.jpg

IMG_20170401_164812760.jpg

IMG_20170401_164824968_HDR.jpg

IMG_20170401_164831391_HDR.jpg

IMG_20170401_164845027_HDR.jpg

IMG_20170401_164855320.jpg

I wanted to update some pics of the lift kit for you, more so the front lift kit area. So you can have a better look at it. The kit comes with all mounting plates, bolts, nuts, spacers and everything needed to simply bolt in. No drilling required. Powered coated in red for protection. Only $59.99

IMG_20170506_161435649_HDR.jpg

IMG_20170506_161416355.jpg

IMG_20170506_161445541.jpg

IMG_20170401_164831391_HDR.jpg

My site is up and running now, check it out! www.250utv.com and be sure to come back here for lots of up to dates on tech articles and how to do information.

Matt

You ought to contact Alex to do a link swap or something :)    

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By cliffyk
      I had mentioned in a previous post that I had removed the front anti-roll bar from my 2020 Outfitter 400; I ran that way for a month or so without noticing any downside however recently I installed a 'suicide knob" (see below) to assist my Parkinson's disease affected arms in turning the beast--but aftger doing so i found that in the quicker, tighter turns the knob permitted the vehicle would nosedive a bit, dig in, and plow a bit on hard surfaces--not scary, but quite noticeably.
      So I put the bar back on. I got about 1-1/2 miles down the main road on the nearby power lines, turned around and came home to take it off--with the bar on, at 25 to 30 MPH, the front-end of the beast jumped like rabbit at each bump., a nearly brutal and quite uncomfortable ride. the bar (20 mm solid steel) is far too robust for the weight of the vehicle. The front bar on my 3900 lb. Infinity M37 is 30 mm...
      suicide knob--for you younger folks:

• By Hammer
      We have a new Mule Pro FX LE EPS.  It has the manual dump bed and looking to add some type of electric lift to it.  Even with a small load, two people can't dump it by hand.  Seems kind of a bad design, hinge point and the hydraulic strut assist is too far towards the back.  Been looking at electric actuators on ebay.  For those that have done this, do you put the actuator in place of the strut?  How does it work?  To me, I would think even with a 400lb actuator, it might struggle since it would be so far back.  Thinking of putting it towards the front more.  But not sure of the best place to mount it.  And would I need a super long stroke to get it to raise the bed all the way? 
    • By ANIL SEDALI
      Hi friends, I have a new utv Hisun 700. My problem is idle adjustment.  How is idle adjustment done? While my engine is idling 2500- 2700 rpm. I need idling adjustment 1500 rpm. Where I am, there is no master who understands this tool. How do you do the idle setting? Can you help me? Hello everyone. Thank you.
    • By JohnBoy
      I recently bought a 2010 Hisun 700 UTV and have been having a heck of a time with the throttle cable and carb.  I did get it to 38 miles an hour, but now its dropped to 33.  Is that the full speed for this buggy?  I am on my second throttle cable trying to find the correct length to make the speed consistent. I floor it, but it takes a good while to get up to speed.  What is everyone else getting for speed?  And any ideas on how to set the throttle cable or adjust the carb?  Thank you!! 
    • By Regretting my choices
      Hello.  I purchased this unit as a "non runner" with the intent of using the frame to build a go-cart, but once I got it home it seemed way to good to part out.  The motor cranks over, and I have spark, but no fuel.  If I put a little fuel in the cylinder it fires up until that fuel is burnt, then of course it dies.  The fuel pump is not running and I have removed the plug and there is no power going to it.  I have checked the safety switch on the brake pedal and its fine, I have checked the fuses, all good, but am not sure where to go from here. The shifter is missing on the unit, but the indicator light on the dash shows its in neutral, and the e-brake indicator switch is working as well.  I am thinking of jumping power to the fuel pump next to see if it runs and if the motor will start.
      What am I missing?  What can stop the fuel pump from getting power to it?

• Similar Tagged Content

• By akbatj
      2017 Can Am commander max xt 1000 . Lookin for suggestions for a good lift kit
    • By Gorson
      does anyone have any knowledge of these clutchless automatic manual shift utvs? I have a 4 seater 4x4 650 that the wiring has been butchered and there is no longer a shifter knob. I'm just curious to know if anyone has a wiring diagram or any knowledge of these units without a clutch pedal and are electric shifted and not cable gear driven
    • By alywiski
      I just recently picked up a 2006 volunteer.  It is making a grinding noise that seems to be coming from the clutch or around there.  Sounds like a bering going out.  Trans goes into gear good and it drives good just makes the grinding noise at higher rpms and gets loud as soon as you pull you foot of the gas.  Does anyone know what could cause this or what i need to replace? thanks 
    • By KTMspeedFreak
      I need a long clutch cable like (7-8ft) for my 800cc buggy and cannot find one anywhere. Does anyone have thoughts on where such an item could be found? Automotive cables are too short...
    • By Viper800
      Hello.. everyone my name is dustin. I am a nubbie to forums all together. But I have a 08 800 sand viper and I need to replace my clutch and I was Hoping some of the pros on this forum could tell me if there is a automotive clutch that will fit this thing. I have heard of a geo metro clutch working. But ??? don't want to buy one if it will not work.. if not where is the best(and cheapest) place to find one for it. 
      Thank you in advance