Quantcast

Hello there, We are doing some serious R&D on the Hisun Strike 250. We currently have a 2" lift kit available, exhaust system, clutch replacements, and advice like no other. We have taken this unit down to the frame and replaced almost every nut and bolt. So we know this UTV. Please feel free to ask any question about this and it's sister units UTV's.

We have complete clutch OEM assemblies available for $ 199 for both items, compared to the factory of 190+156 for both items. (plus shipping)

We have brake pads available for $19.99 front or rear per wheel.

We have CV belts available for $99.99 (plus shipping) currently out of stock, but back soon

We have 2" lift kits available (bolt in!) for only $79.99 ( plus shipping)

We have exhaust systems available for $249.99 (plus shipping) currently back ordered so get in line!!!

Advice is always free!!!!!!!

We will have our website up and running next week.

IMG_20170401_164803626.jpg

IMG_20170401_164812760.jpg

IMG_20170401_164824968_HDR.jpg

IMG_20170401_164831391_HDR.jpg

IMG_20170401_164845027_HDR.jpg

IMG_20170401_164855320.jpg

• 1 month later...

I wanted to update some pics of the lift kit for you, more so the front lift kit area. So you can have a better look at it. The kit comes with all mounting plates, bolts, nuts, spacers and everything needed to simply bolt in. No drilling required. Powered coated in red for protection. Only $59.99

IMG_20170506_161435649_HDR.jpg

IMG_20170506_161416355.jpg

IMG_20170506_161445541.jpg

IMG_20170401_164831391_HDR.jpg

• 5 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Hi sun 500
      hello everyone, i just joined this forum to try my luck, few days ago i bought an old (dont know exactly), 2011/14 hi sun 500cc ""carburated"",  was not running at the time, but i fell was a good deal and decided it to bring it home to play with it, this is the issue, i bought and installed a new carb, and pump, i repositioned the battery location and upgraded to a "car batt", reconnected the fuel lines and started it, but it only runs with the choke ON, i checked the bowl, it does have fuel,but for some reason wont inject it to run, i came across a video that say that ""the body small tank had to be connected for the cart to run" (was deleted when bought), sure enough i got it to run sporadically , but the so called ""small body tank'' often runs out of fuel and wont refill itself , i had to couple times do it manually, so how does that small tank works ?..what does it do?..and why if  bypass it , the cart wont start?....any help?..thanks so much!!!
    • By Hugh
      My 2018 Hisun sector crew engine cut off after about 15 minutes run. There is no indicator of what is wrong, no error code just die and won't restart until it cool down. I notice that the fan is not running but the temp indicator is on low temp, no overheat indicator. I checked the radiator fluid, it is cool to touch.
      Cooling fans are working, I can hear it running once awhile if I can get the engine warm up enough.  Thank you for all the help.

Hugh
    • By aefron88
      View File Hisun HS400/Coleman UT400 Parts Diagrams
      Compiled document with parts diagrams for Hisun HS400/Coleman UT400 for help in repairs where the service manual diagrams are poor or non existent.
      Submitter aefron88 Submitted 04/15/2024 Category Hisun  
    • By Nypto
      I just bought a new Hisun 750 sxs. I drove one mile and it just died. No power at all. Battery is 12.8v. Found no blown fuses. No power to the panel, no nothing. Problem for me is I bought 160 acres near big bend. Trying to build a house. Got blown up in 'Nam . Can't walk much. Scared I'm way out and it fails again. I heard something  about a brake switch,  but I have no idea where it might be.
    • By skittle021
      So I've got a Hisun 550 that I was doing some work on that required removing the CVT and it's housing. Upon attempting to reinstall the clutch, sheaves, etc, I found that the belt no longer fits - it's far too wide. None of the parts have been replaced, they're all OEM. Exactly the same parts as what I took off a few weeks ago.
      To be more specific, my belt is 1.25in wide, but the gap between the clutch and the primary sheave is only 7/8in wide. I'll include a few photos to explain.
      Has anyone ever experienced such a bizarre problem? Any help at all would be appreciated, I've been stuck on this for a month. I'm open to just about any suggestion.
      Photos: