Quantcast

Acopsy88

Yard Sport 400 problem

Hi been cruising the boards trying to figure out whats wrong. I have a yard sport 400. (Hisun) the motor runs strong and starts right up. I can go in reverse just fine ans back up. But as soon as i go in Drive and put any load on the transmission it kicks out of gear. I have taken off the linkage and checked the cvt belt it looks fine. Any possible idea why or could any of you point me in the right direction? Cheers!!

silverbullet

I don't know much about this unit.On the Joyner cvt. The gear peg ware out and pop out of gear sounds light  the same thing the pegs wear out and pop out of gears.

I read something, says " The gear change 'mechanism" can overtime losen, causing trans to pop out of gear, might try to tighten.

Yes, on my Kawasaki, it is ontop  of the trans. I'm sure yours is the same, Sometimes they tighten with either Phillips or flat head screwdriver. Or a socket.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Honda533
      Machine sat and had multiple rodent chews thru out the wiring that we fixed.  Also replaced the Following: ECU, Coil and Plug Wire, small Control Box that contains fuses and relays.  Pick Up coil test at 219 ohms which is typically good on most machines but i can't find the specific manual on this thing to get the spec.  Battery good, cranks fine but the fuel pump doesn't prime or run and no spark.  Tested pump with direct 12volts and it works.  If we supply a ground to the pump it primes and works but still no spark.  We have traced all wiring including grounding and all is good. Tested key switch.  I has (4) positions.  1 - off, 2 - does nothing, 3 - powers up everything (lighting and odometer and powers ECU, 4 - starts engine.  The key switch only has 3 wires. 12v in from battery and 2 - 12v out which is power to the system and send 12v to starter relay coil.
      Are these electrical systems actually switching the grounds on and off vs the traditional switching the 12v+ on and off.  
      at my wits end with this thing. 

Also when we figure this problem out we will post the solution.  seems 90% of people that ask for help on these forums, never post the fix which make this pointless.
    • By erk mann
      Bike was flooded in tropical storm.  Replaced ecu and coil. Motor turns over but no spark have 12volts on one wire of coil. How much voltage should be on other small wire? Crank position sensor is about 200ohms. . Cleaned plug with sandpaper. Want a wiring diagram to check voltage at ecu. I have update. The blue wire going to coil has no voltage when turning it over. The white with black stripe has 12vdc when key is turned to on position.also, how do I clean the connectors on ecu? I dont see how I can get a  screwdriver in there  to release them. Found a schematic.i still need to clean connectors though

• By Sgriger534
      I have a MSU 500 and sometimes it acts sluggish in 4x4 and you can smell hot gear oil. 
      I'm Thinking it is something binding up the the transfer case or front differential but before I dig into it I wanted to see if anybody had a similar problem.

Thanks, 
    • By margrabia
      Hi all.
      Some time ago I've purchased a 2006 Cub Cadet Volunteer 4x4 through an auction. I have just found this forum and hope you can help me or give me some ideas.
      The problem here is that it was a non-runner with an "engine issue". There was some small wiring issue which I already fixed and started the engine (CAT/Perkins). To my surprise it didn't move after I put it in gear. After doing a small investigation I realised somebody took out whole CVT transmission and it lacks few gears and shafts in the transfer case. I called the dealer for a quote and the total cost of repairing it by myself on new parts makes it financially pointless.
      Hence the question: do you think it's possible to swap the CVT and transfer case from some other UTV/vehicle? Or should I just scrap it/sell it for parts? I've been looking for an used transfer case but didn't find anything in US nor in EU.
    • By Bobbyd40
      Purchased it used a week ago.  Found that it wont start from key but will start if solenoid jumped. Also noticed that brake lights don't work checked switch and its working, may be the no start problem from key. 
      Turn signals and hazards do not work headlights tail lights and hi beams all work. 
      have a manual but it is hard to decipher. 
      Hoping that someone has run into these issues and can point me in the right direction with the lights. I believe if i can get brake lights to work it may solve starting from key issue. 
      Thanks

just get it