Quantcast

Travis

New Renli SxS forum!

Please include your UTV Make, CC, Model#, technical issue (if you have one)  In your title when posting

Having a well written topic title will ensure that your topic will be found in searches, and that people will know what they are reading!

~Travis, UTV Board Moderator

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• front axle for kubota rtv 900 2000 model

Hello, I’m writing this because I desperately need some assistance with front axle for kubota rtv 900 2000 model. My stepfather told me his two front axles of his  kubota rtv broken separately yesterday and he couldn't distinguish which is for left or right. Are left and right front cv axles the same on a 2000 kubota rtv 900 4x4 ? And what's the cost of kubota rtv 900 axles ? I don't learn much about kubota rtv and hope someone tell me. Thank you.

By matt wichert, in Kubota UTV RTV Forum

• 2 replies
    • Is this the 2018 model?

Hi guys! Can anyone confirm whether this is actually the 2018 model? (LINK) My friend says its not but the sales representative claims that it is. I've been burned before and I want to take all precautions before going any further with this dealer.
      Thanks and happy riding!

By Mackiesis49, in UTV General Discussion

• 4 replies
    • Tuning a 400cc Hisun 2012 model

I recently (like yesterday) bought a secondhand  hisun  400cc 4x4 SxS. It’s a one owner 2012 model only done 125 kms. It runs rough and won’t idle  for long without cutting out., even when it’s warm.  Here’s what I’ve done to try to sort it without success: cleaned air filters, cleaned spark plug, emptied old fuel and replaced, replaced fuel filters. I notice that there is a hose coming from the carburettor (on drivers side). It goes to a T piece but  neither branch connects to anything and I can’t seem to find any places where they would naturally attach.  Any suggestions appreciated. Davo

By Davo, in Hisun UTV SxS Forum

• 3 replies
    • Massimo buggy title

Looking to purchase UTV with title that states '"buggy". Most titles say "off road". Massimo motors is the only one I can find so far. They get some bad reviews though. Any experience on Massimo motors or another UTV that says " buggy". My local dmv will let me get tags on " buggy" title.

By Edrussel, in Other UTV SxS Forum

• 2 replies
    • how to make it quiter

I have a 08 500 ruesch. I was wondering if they was a muffler that would fit it that would make it quiter l.

By gpowers, in Ruesch UTV SxS Forum

• 1 reply