Quantcast

Larry The Cable Guy Nails It On.....

YUP 4 sure.  Travis you have smart people, just more of them has to vote every election and you'll never see the democrats again!

Trump bashing is done because foreign countries are paying them to. Corruption, kickbacks is at the core of their criminal activities. Look how much the Clinton foundation had to give back. 

Trump can't be bought so he's not working for foreign interests like Hillary was and is. There are always foreigners trying to destroy the west, this will never stop until be bury all of those muzzies.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Rizzguy
      Don’t waste your time everybody with rpm motorsports, Omaha. They are people that don’t even work on sxs’s. Trying to tell you how to install things.
      Completely uneducated guy tried to tell me I did not install a mid pipe correctly when it won’t install correctly; that was the reason for the video and the complaint that I called him about.
      This mid pipe has a 1 inch gap at the rear, and the only way to close it up is with a longer bolt, and to stretch the flex at the Exhaust
      After one ride, the rear bolts have disappeared, because how much tension there is on the flex
      And the bolts does not line up at the flange
      Have a video before and after. And they are telling me that it’s my fault because it does not fit
      wtf.!
      What kind of idiotic people are even answering the phones these days.?
      This guy has probably only read a book and never even driven a motorcycle in his life
      Don’t waste your time with this bullshit products
    • By Stan Morton
      My 2018 XG-850-SL starter died yesterday. The old part number from Kubota is E7153-11732 which has been superceed by part # EG881-63010. I am looking for an aftermarket starter because the Kubota retail price for the starter starts at $550 and upwards toward $850.  If anyone has gone down this road before and has found an aftermarket starter ~ please share with me. We own a ranch and this thing is used every single day and is sorely missed when it is down for maintenance.  Kind Regards, ~ Stan
    • By Chris1979
      I have an odes 15o utv and need a new motor. Where can I find one ? I’m not sure of year 2015 or 2016 I think. I see gy6 motors online but the don’t look same to me. 
    • By Owenhacker
      So I have disassembled and installed a new wet clutch all new bearings, regreased primary and once I got it all back together it starts and dies as soon as I put in gear.. took apart twice to make sure everything is correct. Need help
      IMG_9111.mov
    • By Dreaded
      This tboss 410 started having a problem with I think clutch not releasing. If you have it in forward with neutral safety disabled and try to turn it over, it will try to move forward. Neutral does work correctly.
      What I was told occurred was he was trying to back up a hill and was trying to pull a load. He said that it all of sudden died and would not go into gear. To get it back he disabled the neutral safety and started engine and drove back but had to switch to neutral to stop.
      Is this going to be the centrifugal clutch on the drive belt or could it be something else?