Quantcast

Can't upload avatar in .jpg format

NannyHeby

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Image types allowed are: gif, jpg, jpeg, png

Maximum avatar dimensions: 90x90 pixels (should auto resize if your image is outside these dimensions)

Max. file size for avatar uploads: 500 Kb (was 50Kb, I just increased this and believe this may have been the issue)

Please try your.png again, just make sure the size of the file is under 500kb.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By NicholasNWM09
      Hello Everyone,
      COOL NEW Product Alert! 
      A company called NEW Wire Marine or NEW Wire has Badass custom panels for UTV, Buggy/Hunting trucks. From Fully wired switch panels with laser etched rockers with backlights in 5 different colors, to just parts like voltmeters, phone, USB and 12 v chargers. Rockers can be printed, or custom laser etched rockers and they even have sleek labeled pushbuttons. They are a first-class company with a great knowledgeable staff and outstanding customer service. Switches are based on 12v or 24v circuits and they also have marine grade wire and connectors, which is perfect for waterproofing your system!
      Go check them out!
      Check out the websites : https://newwiremarine.com/ and https://rockerswitchpros.com

• By NicholasNWM09
      Hello Everyone, COOL NEW Product Alert! A company called NEW Wire Marine or NEW Wire has Badass custom panels for UTV, Buggy/Hunting trucks. From Fully wired switch panels with laser etched rockers with backlights in 5 different colors, to just parts like voltmeters, phone, USB and 12 v chargers. Rockers can be printed, or custom laser etched rockers and they even have sleek labeled pushbuttons. They are a first-class company with a great knowledgeable staff and outstanding customer service. Switches are based on 12v or 24v circuits and they also have marine grade wire and connectors, which is perfect for waterproofing your system! Go check them out!!!Honda - xxxx - UTV Pioneer - xx'.pdf
    • By Elk Hunter
      I have Error Codes P0031, P0562 and P0616 My Tracker will not Start i turn the key and nothing at all it has a brand new Battery. Please help me fix this problem.
    • By Grumpman
      I am a New Side by Side Owner, First one , and I am 71 years Old.
      I purchased a slightly used ( 10 hrs on it) 2020 Rural King Performance 500 (Hisun)
      My question is about the front lights. when I turn the Turn signal multi function light switch to what I assume to be parking lights, only the tail lights come on. The two amber bulbs next to the headlights do not light.
      They only light up when I use the Turn signals or 4 way flashers. Is this normal?
      I took a look under the hood and those lights only have 2 wires going to them, one is B+ the other is a ground, so I assume it is normal.
      anyone else have one of these that could enlighten me? The Owners manual is not that informative..... doesn't even show the multi function Turn signal switch.
      Thanks in advance
    • By Daniel Goodwin
      Hi, 
      I have a brand new Hisun Sector E1 that I got in March-April timeframe. Its got about 100 miles on it. I was driving it yesterday among some tall grass on one of my hills when it just complete stopped moving. Pressing the accelerator and nothing. I put it in reverse, nothing. I tried in 2 wheel and 4 wheel drive, locked and unlocked. Nothing. I put it in neutral, turned the ignition off and started it again and was able to drive forward about 20-30 feet and it stopped again. No errors. No 45C message, nothing. Just completely unresponsive. I had to "limp" all the way home by turning it on and off to get home. That 30 feet or so that it would travel was full power, I could push it hard or take it gently and it would still cut out on me. Its super bizarre. Anyone have any ideas what might be going on? I'm no electrician...I thought buying a sector E1 would require less work from me than an ICE vehicle, it appears I was wrong. I'm 2 hours from the nearest distributor so pretty worried about getting it serviced.