Quantcast

NEW WIRE - A MUST SEE UTV/BUGGIE SWITCH PANELS AND SWITCH OPTIONS

Hello Everyone,

COOL NEW Product Alert! 

A company called NEW Wire Marine or NEW Wire has Badass custom panels for UTV, Buggy/Hunting trucks. From Fully wired switch panels with laser etched rockers with backlights in 5 different colors, to just parts like voltmeters, phone, USB and 12 v chargers. Rockers can be printed, or custom laser etched rockers and they even have sleek labeled pushbuttons. They are a first-class company with a great knowledgeable staff and outstanding customer service. Switches are based on 12v or 24v circuits and they also have marine grade wire and connectors, which is perfect for waterproofing your system!

Go check them out!

Check out the websites https://newwiremarine.com/ and https://rockerswitchpros.com

• 5 months later...

New Wire Just finished a Honda pioneer panel. Came out Awesome. Beautiful switches and they are laser etched/backlighted. They had many options and colors. Very knowledgeable staff and awesome customer service.

Give these guys a call for anything from utv, atv, hunting buggies. They Specialize in Marine/boats as well.

Honda - xxxx - UTV Pioneer - xx'.pdf

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By hdtran
      That's the question! Or, if you want to add details:
      (a) How do you use the UTV? (roads? off-road to get to trees? etc.)
      (b) If you are wearing a helmet--how frequently? What type of helmet?

My own answers: (a) Most of the time off-road to get to downed trees, cut the trees to logs and haul the logs back for splitting. (b) Very rarely, a ski helmet and not a motorcycle helmet.
    • By The Road Hound
      Hi, 
      New to the forum. 
      Came here looking for some experienced UTV users who can enlighten me about which brand should I pick for my very first UTV or SXS. 
      I'm between 3 brands and 3 models: 
      *Kawasaki MULE PRO-FXR   1000.
      *Yamaha wolverine rmax2. 
      *Can am Commander XTP. 
      The use I'm willing to give it is mostly to go to the range with my wife, load steel targets and all our shooting gear, we shoot a lot, rifles, Shotguns and Handguns for practice, training and competition. (Range is about 10 miles from home) 
      But also I want something that I can take to the trails and have fun on dirt, mud, rocks, puddles or creeks. 
      Any objective information will be appreciated, specially which is more reliable and durable. 
      Thank you and happy 4th of July. 

• By Oldman
      Ive got an American Sportsworks BD-200.  I can’t get the ignition switch to work, but if I cross the solenoid, it starts right up. Runs great.  Can anyone send me a simple wiring diagram for a switch and where the 3 wires from the switch go!   Any help is greatly appreciated!!!   Thanks!     

• By Pop Bob
      While adjusting my suspension, I noticed an unused two wire connector on each side just hanging loose. Anyone know what they are? Nothing in the manual about them. 
    • By Joe Breaux
      Everybody out riding? Awfully quiet here recently. It's so damn hot here .We expect 112 to 116 heat index tomorrow..getting too old for that heat.