Quantcast

Sign in to follow this  
Travis

Camshaft CR

How do you install/un install the Compression release on the Camshaft? They have pins you knock out, but there is like a little hole with a "Keeper" you might call it. do you have to use a press to press them in or what?

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Forum Topics

• Spark arrestor install

Got my spark arrestor installed, the way they did the exhaust for the turn I couldn't make one fit before.  Only had .045 dual shield on hand but I made it work.  Didn't get enough discs so I didn't put the cap on yet.  Turned out pretty good though.  One photo shows how it was, elbow too short to mount anything to.  Also would've put on top of the tire.

By Darryl223, in Joyner UTV SxS Forum

• 3 replies
    • 2012 Kawasaki Mule 4000 Hood release latch cable replaced

I have a 2012 Kawasaki 4000 Mule and the hood release cable is frozen and will not move. I want to replace the cable and have removed the fenders, hood, cargo box to access the cable. I finally had to remove the plastic dash far enough away so I could get a wrench on the nut holding the cable release knob in place. That's a lot of fun. I cannot remove the pin holding the cable to the release bar mechanism. Is that a force fit pin or what. There are no keepers holding it in place. Any suggestions on how to get the cable out? I can see why the previous owner never fixed it as you have to remove the whole front to get to the cable. I've tried penetrating fluids to make the cable work with no success. Your help is appreciated. Gerry C.

By Gerald Clarendon Sr, in Kawasaki UTV SxS Forum

• 13 replies
    • Kubota Winch install

My Dad has a Kubota and recently bought a winch. We have the wiring figured out, but he wants to be able to use it at either end (winch is mounted to a hitch receiver). Is there any type of inline plug that we can use instead of having to basically rewire it any time he needs to use it? It would be a carry it to one end, plug it in and use it, unplug it and put back in the toolbox deal. Any help would be appreciated.

By Deano, in Kubota UTV RTV Forum

• 5 replies
    • Kawasaki Compression Realease for sale!

USED Compression Release from 01 Mule 550. OEM PRICE:  $7.00 My Price: 5.00+Shipping Private message me if interested with your zipcode for shipping cost, Will ship USPS It can come with the Spring, and 2 mounting pins, but I will have to order them, which will add an extra 5 days for the product to ship. If you want the spring and 2 mounting pins with the compression release, the price will be  $7.99+shipping. It is used, but still works fine, I rebuilt the engine so i put a new one on. I will clean it up.  

By Travis, in UTV Off-Road Classifieds - Buy & Sell

• 0 replies
    • Camshaft timing mark

01 Mule 550. I cant find the timing mark! Is the dot on the 1st pic a timing mark or is it an OIL passage?
      The 2nd pic is just whole cam it self. I can get more pics if need be.

By Travis, in Kawasaki UTV SxS Forum

• 3 replies