Quantcast

mecanicienne

hello (bonjour) de france

Hello everyone
I present myself
Myriam
  I live in France, I speak and write very bad English, so I use the google translator.
I have just acquired a ssv hisun RS8R 800cc from the year 2014.
And I'm looking for information.
I think finding on your forum help
thank you
Myriam

Welcome sir! We're glad to have you. Please excuse us, that we don't speak French. But we do share a common sport, so please share your experience with us!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• Hisun Vector 500 plow bolt

I can’t find good documentation anywhere on what size bolt I need to attach a snow plow to the frame below the winch. Does anyone know where I can find the answer to this? I have a hisun vector 500 and it’s a 2017  

By Aaron James Litz, in Hisun UTV SxS Forum

• 1 reply
    • Wiring problems with 2014 Coleman Outfitters Utv(Hisun) 400 4x4

Hello all, I have what I hope is a quick question. I am working on this 2014 Hisun SxS and the wiring is a mess. I am currently just trying to find the electrical wiring Color Code for this machine. I have Maintenance Handbook for a wiring diagram for what it calls a 'HS400UTV-Emark'. That's the only thing my son got with this machine when he bought it and I can no list of the color codes anywhere in this book. We're not against buying manuals but have learned to be picky as there are many that supply little real detailed information. This is a machine that I am trying to get the 2004 Kodiak motor they installed wired up to run and install a complete new wiring harness for the Utv at the same time. Any help that someone might have to offer would be greatly appreciated. Thank you all and I hope you all had an enjoyable Thanksgiving holiday.

By res2fr, in Hisun UTV SxS Forum

• 3 replies
    • 2009 Hisun Supermach 500, Stalling at idle and hesitating under acceleration

Hey folks. I recently acquired a pre-owned Hisun 500, carburated. And surprise... it has issues. When cold, it typically starts without any issues, but once it warms up it tends to sputter and stall out. When accelerating, you can also feel it hesitating occasionally, and when you stop or put her into reverse, she will often stall.  The fuel is clean, I installed a new fuel filter, and the air filter is clean. Though the fuel pump appears to be working ok, it makes a strange knocking sound whenever power is put to it.  I've never heard anything like it, and I'm not sure if its shot or just a cheap Chinese pump thing. I have an aftermarket pump coming, and I've ordered a new ignition coil as well on the off chance that it is faulty. I am hoping replacing these two parts will solve the issue,  and if it does I will post the results here.  If not, anyone have any other ideas?  Also, I've noticed it is very difficult to find parts for this make... any suggestions on a good source for Hisun parts? I appreciate any comments or insights. 

By Tomoto, in Hisun UTV SxS Forum

• 6 replies
    • Carb Swap for 800cc SOHC

I just finished rebuilding my 800cc SOHC f8b and boy did I wake this little engine up with port, polish , exhaust, cam and valves! I’ve richened up my stock carb about as far as it will go and still seems to be running on the lean side especially under hard acceleration. I’ve read some posts and going to try my hands at a weber 32/36 two questions: 1- Is this the best upgrade carb for the engine?  2- Will it fit with stock manifold? I ordered the Suzuki Samuri  conversion kit with carb...

By KTMspeedFreak, in Joyner UTV SxS Forum

• 0 replies
    • Hisun 250 - Brake Locked up

Anyone know what is needed to get the piston back in.? Using a C Clamp is not working. Brake locked up and likely smoked my belt too..  Anyone ever changed the pads before?  

By CStrike250, in Hisun UTV SxS Forum

• 6 replies