Quantcast

Trooper ignition

Tobie1987

1 is constant power.

2 is starter solenoid 

3 is power to computer I believe. Turns fan and fuel pump on.

4 i don't know.

Not sure what colors are which but almost any ignition should work. Get a test light. Hook alligator clip to good ground. Then test from there.

I don't have one here or I could tell you what colors...

It will turn over but it won’t fire while it’s turn over you let off the key switch it and when the key switch goes back to on position it will fire... I’ve had a intermittent firing problems for ever since I got the trooper.. but it’s normal just a loose ground..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I changed the key switch and still did the same thing.. done more research and found out on here that the fuse box behind the seat has the controllers when the fuel pump comes on and controls spark.. soo I took all of them out and cleaned them and put grease on them and now it’s got spark all the time and runs great

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.