Quantcast

Hello, UTV noob from Southern California

iliketobuildstuff

Hey all, I just purchased a uses UTV. Im a total noob when it comes to UTV's. I joined the blog because I bought a used 2015 Hisun Strike, but it has no manual and I can't find any info about it online, I was wondering if you guys could help me locate the manual and give me some pointers on being a UTV owner. I don't even know what version of Hisun Strike it is lol. I got it for super cheap, so I said "what the heck, might as well" and bought it.

Any advice on where on the forum I can start asking questions?

Thanks!

• Like 1

Wow! I checked out your site yesterday... That's amazing! I downloaded all the documentation and printed it all out. This is extremely helpful. Everything I need and more! I will definitely keep you in mind when I start doing upgrades and need to buy parts. I'm going to be perusing the info over the next few weeks so I can get a good idea of how to maintain it and what parts I should keep on hand.

Do you guys have a preferred site for parts and accessories? Hisun told me they don't sell to consumer, have to go through dealer, dropshipper, or website. I found Hisunparts.com already. I will buy from you if you carry the part I need, but wondering what the second best dealer is?

• 1 month later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Danny T
      Hi guys.  I recently purchased a pre-owned Massimo MSU500.  It has a few small issues that I am working on, however, I have very little information on this UTV.  The guy that sold it to me said it was a 2004 year model.  I don't even think Massimo existed in 2004, so, I don't think that is correct.  I contacted Massimo Motors customer support and provided them the VIN number and some photos of the machine, but, they said they have no record of that VIN and couldn't help me.  I find it ridiculous that the manufacturer cannot help with their own machine.  Does anyone know of any other way to find info for this machine.  I need to know the year model in order to find the correct parts.  I can attach additional photos if that will help. Thanks in advance.
      20?? Massimo MSU500
      VIN # LWGMDTZ40EB000346

• By Roadstar515
      My drain plug is leaking at a slow pace but enough to be leaving oil on floor. Talk to dealer and I replaced o-ring and checked mating surfaces and all good. Still leaking but at a slower pace. Now dealer is calling Hisun to see what’s up. I’m thinking the recess in the drain plug was cut to deep and when installing o-ring it just doesn’t seem to leave enough rubber above the flush/crush portion of sealing surface. Maybe a defective drain plug, that would be my guess. Wondering if anyone has had this issue with there’s. Dealer said this is a first for him. Waiting on reply from dealer.
    • By ExploringLife
      Hello all, I have a hose that is in need of replacement but I don't know what it's for. It's twords the rear of the engine down lower, I've looked around for a diagram or an exploded view but can't find anything, I'm assuming it's a radiator line but idk. I guess I could just disconnect it and I'm sure I'll find out real quick what's in it. 
      Also are these hoses cut and sold to fit or do we need to just buy (whatever) length of hose and just get it in there?
    • By Ribble
      Hi, I’ve recently purchased an Ag Pro 1200 to find that it doesn’t have engine breaking. I live on a very steep property and it feels dangerous not having it. Does anyone know if it can be added? Or any other ideas? I’m mostly using it for weed spraying using a hand held wand… so I need to creep along stopping and starting. Thanks for helping.
    • eManualOnline
    • By RickinMT
      I bought a new Axis 700 at Lowe's last Sunday, 7/24, and I didn't look through all my paperwork until the next day and there is no warranty info in the packet. I checked the Hisun site to see if you can register yourself and provide proof of purchase, etc., but they only have a form for Pre-Delivery & Customer Orientation Checklist which is to be filled out by the dealer and submitted to Hisun within ten days. I just called Lowe's and they're saying they automatically send it all in. How can I verify my warranty is registered with Hisun? I tried their phone number but of course right now it's after hours. I'll call again tomorrow but 10 days is pretty near.... I don't have any warranty claim yet but I just want to be sure it's registered.
      Does anyone know a better way to check?
      Thanks.
  • Similar Tagged Content

• Gallery Images