Quantcast

Aik0485

So lost

Hello, starting my hunt have about 10 to 12k looking for side by side that would compare to the rzr 1000.. can't afford that right now. Any suggestions on what to look at? Will need to be able to add bump seat.. Any help thanks 

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Dennis Fortner
      Hello, I am looking to purchase my first side by side and I am not sure of the make and model
    • By T-boss 410
      I guess this is one for the general forum. Does anyone experience a  slow turn over by the starter? I had a battery with a bad cell, and it was replaced. It wouldn't even turn over. Now it will start, but I have to hit the key a few times before it will spin over fast enough to start. The battery is a 330cca unit, so I would think that it would easily spin a single cylinder engine. This is for a Massimo T-boss 410. The engine is a 352cc, 25.5hp fuel injected unit. 
      Where should I start looking? It's a 2019 UTV, with only 14.6 hours on it. In my mind, I can only think that the connections somewhere are loose, or the starter is not up to snuff. Could tracing the wires for the starter system be difficult? Is there a way to test the starter?
      Thanks much!
    • By Mark Popeye
      Hi,  Just purchased a 2010 Qlink Frontrunner 700.  Using it to plow my yard (just moved back to NH).  I knew it had starting issues but that was mostly around the starter relay (as shown, when I was looking at it).  I rewired (and soldered) the 4 wires that go to relay, replaced the relay, starter and battery.  It still starts extremely hard but runs great.  I don't know what else to check.  On another topic, which way do wheel hub nuts turn to loosen?  TIA.
    • By johnpeter
      2015 Polaris RZR XP4 1000 4 Seater UTV SXS with 22” Forgiato Wheels On ebay
      https://www.ebay.com/itm/Polaris-RZR-XP4-1000-4-Seater-UTV-SXS-with-22-Forgiato-Wheels/164625604215?

• By strike250
      View File 2018-20 Hisun Strike 1000 Service Manual
      This is the factory Hisun Strike 1000 service manual
      Submitter strike250 Submitted 01/04/2021 Category Hisun