Quantcast

2018 Kawasaki Mule Pro MX LE vs. Cub Cadet Challenger 750 EPS: By the Numbers

Travis

• Similar Topics

• By darth vadner
      I have a 2019 hi sun 750 I parked it in my garage last fall and about a month later I went to ride it and I had no power but the battery shows good. I’ve taken the ignition switch out and cleaned it. I cleaned the battery terminals and replace the main relay all my fuses are good. I still show strong battery but get no power, can anyone help or have any ideas? I have yet to find any wires chewed up like from a mouse or anything all the wiring looks good. 
    • By Sisco
      Does any have a part number for the fuel pump sock for a 2016 challenger 700 efi. Does not show on any parts diagram but the old pump has one on it.
    • By Mnfish
      I have a 2016 Cub Cadet 750 Challenger Crew. My in tank fuel pump is inoperative. Can I put in an external inline electric fuel pump to replace the intank one? The inline ones are about $350. An inline electric one is about $25. Both are easy to replace just really expensive for the intank one. Any kind of inline external pump I should look at? What PSI is needed? Thanks for any help 
    • By runyan825
      I know the hisun parts are not very solid and they seem to be Rhino clones to some extent. I'm trying to find better quality replacement parts than the ones that are "OEM"....

Sent from my SM-S928U using Tapatalk

• By Randyh79
      Has anyone had to replace the dash light on their Highsun?