Quantcast

matt wichert

front axle for kubota rtv 900 2000 model

Hello, I’m writing this because I desperately need some assistance with front axle for kubota rtv 900 2000 model.

My stepfather told me his two front axles of his  kubota rtv broken separately yesterday and he couldn't distinguish which is for left or right.

Are left and right front cv axles the same on a 2000 kubota rtv 900 4x4 ? And what's the cost of kubota rtv 900 axles ?

I don't learn much about kubota rtv and hope someone tell me.

Thank you.

I know it's very late to reply but I still want to share my experience here,maybe it will be helpful to others.

What I have is 2012  kubota rtv 900 and one of front cv joint axle (Driver side)was worn out.

So I went to the kubota dealer,  they told me the front cv joint axles of 2009-2014 RTV 900 4x4 are the same and wanted to charge me $200 for a new one.

I think it's very expensive so google  cv axle replacement cost online when I got home.

What I found it's between $50-$70 for a new kubota rtv 900 cv axle replacement, for example,Hex Auto Parts has kubota rtv front axle for sale ,only $60 free shipping.

Much cheaper and save me a couple hundred dollars.

Finally I got my axle for my 2012 kubota rtv 900 and install by myself in two hours.

Now I am waiting for spring and really want to ride my rtv 900 when the weather warms up.

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By shak
      What is the Kawasaki engine model number for the side by sides listed below.  I had an older Ute with the 401cc Kawasaki FJ 400D, but it had a carburetor, and a flywheel magneto ignition system.
      This new 401cc engine with EFI, and electronic ignition looks like a big improvement over the old.  But, I can’t find the Kawasaki engine model number?
      Kawasaki 401 cc (24.47 cu. in.) single cylinder, 4-stroke, gas 
      Bore x Stroke: 3.23x2.99 in
      Compression Ratio: 8.6:1
      Maximum Torque: 21.4 lb-ft @ 2400 rpm
      Valve Train: Single-Cylinder OHV
      Engine Vibration: Internal Counter Rotating Balance Shaft
      Fuel System: Closed-loop electronic fuel injection
      Horsepower (KW): 13.5 hp
      Electrical System: Starter/Generator — Solid State Regulator
      (Note: Some versions/listings state: "Alternator Output (max)22.9 amp")
      Lubrication: Pressurized Oil System
      Oil Filter: Spin-On (Item#: 49065-7010)
      Cooling System:  Air Cooled
      Ignition System: Electronic Inductive Spark
      Air Cleaner: Replaceable Dry Cartridge (item #:  11013-7029)
      Utility vehicles/side by sides that use this engine:
      2021MULE SX™ 4x4 FI
      https://www.kawasaki.com/products/2021-mule-sx-4x4-fi?cm_re=MPP-_-PRODUCTTRIMLIST-_-VEHICLEDETAILS#
      2020 E-Z-GO Express™ S4 Elite Gas
      https://ezgo.txtsv.com/personal/express-s4
      Cushman Shuttle 4 EFI Gas
      https://cushman.txtsv.com/vehicles/shuttle-4
      Cushman Hauler 1200
      https://cushman.txtsv.com/vehicles/hauler-1200
    • By josephb
      I've had to remove and replace a couple axles in the past. Now I just can't remember how I did it. Yes, the spindle and hub is removed. Any trick to help would be greatly appreciated. T I A.
    • By dmackey41
      I am looking for a pressure sensor for a 2008 rtv 500.EG672-44801
    • By Lenny
      I'm not trying to trample flatbeds post about the front ball joints being able to pull out. I just couldn't find his post to reply there. Sorry flatbed. Flatbed found that the bolts holding the ball joints in place weren't close enough to the ball joint stem to fit into it's groove, thus the ball joint could work it's way out. This happened to flatbed and Kinarfi. It could be very dangerous if this happened at the wrong time. I finally got around to checking mine today. The top of the ball joint on the front left had already pulled out 1/8". The bottom one was still ok. I did as flatbed sujested and drilled them out and refitted them with new bolts. Both joints on the right side did not need any work as they were secured ok by the original bolts. To reiterate what flatbed said, be sure to address this potential failure. Just redo them and don't wait for signs of them pulling out.
      Lenny
    • By TmJoyner
      New to the Joyner community.  Bought a used 2016 1100 sand viper in descent shape. Only 155 miles.   Runs great.  It just rattles quite a bit in the front when riding on rough gravel / hard-packed dirt roads outside St Johns.  Removed front wheels and seems to be coming from both upper and lower suspension arm bushings/radial bearings (see pic); both left and right.  Seems like some play inside the eyelets - as I shake the arms a bit.  I assume it's not supposed be loose in there like that and the bushing/bearings are worn.  Anyone have had this issue and how did you go about changing them?