Quantcast

matt wichert

front axle for kubota rtv 900 2000 model

Hello, I’m writing this because I desperately need some assistance with front axle for kubota rtv 900 2000 model.

My stepfather told me his two front axles of his  kubota rtv broken separately yesterday and he couldn't distinguish which is for left or right.

Are left and right front cv axles the same on a 2000 kubota rtv 900 4x4 ? And what's the cost of kubota rtv 900 axles ?

I don't learn much about kubota rtv and hope someone tell me.

Thank you.

I know it's very late to reply but I still want to share my experience here,maybe it will be helpful to others.

What I have is 2012  kubota rtv 900 and one of front cv joint axle (Driver side)was worn out.

So I went to the kubota dealer,  they told me the front cv joint axles of 2009-2014 RTV 900 4x4 are the same and wanted to charge me $200 for a new one.

I think it's very expensive so google  cv axle replacement cost online when I got home.

What I found it's between $50-$70 for a new kubota rtv 900 cv axle replacement, for example,Hex Auto Parts has kubota rtv front axle for sale ,only $60 free shipping.

Much cheaper and save me a couple hundred dollars.

Finally I got my axle for my 2012 kubota rtv 900 and install by myself in two hours.

Now I am waiting for spring and really want to ride my rtv 900 when the weather warms up.

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.