Quantcast

A new Form of ATV -DTV Shredder

Hello,

I have an ATV that I like too much specially while going for an offroad drive with my friends. One of my friends also likes to drive newly evolved ATV vehicles.

While our last outing we saw an awesome crossover ATV called DTV shredder which is a mix of snowboarding, skateboarding, surfing and jet skiing. I rode it the whole day & I found the experience was very thrilling as the DTV Shredder is very fast. It was one of a kind experience to drive DTV shredder.

In my opinion, every ATV enthusiast should try it once.

Product Shot 1.jpg

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By lozomex
      After a few days of heavy rainfall I got in my Sidekick and noticed that the belt seemed to be slipping as I was making my way out on a large property.  I turned around and could barely make it back to my shop.  After removing the cowelling I noticed about a quart of water drained out.  I dried the area, the cover and checked the belt.  No signs of dammage, belt looks great and no foreign debris other than water in the area.  I put it back together and there was a definite improvement.  The Sidekick is driveable now but the belt still slips but only at a higher speed and only when the throttle is punched.  I'm wondering whether I may have inadvertently damaged it while it was wet and have ordered a new belt.  I have looked on line to see if there is a guide or procedure, specifically for the CVT belt removal and replacement for the 850 but can find none.  Does anyone have experience with this?
    • By HighSon
      Haven't posted in a while since solving the excessive cabin noise issue, so I thought I would share a few upgrades to my Sector... Realize that this is driven daily on the street, so some of the mods are to make it more streetworthy.

Locking gas door.

Rear view mirror.

Modified windshield for better airflow in cabin.

Lowered and modified headrest bar for improved rear view.  Tailgate protector.

Folding armrests.

Overhead utility rack.  Keeps the interior cooler and dryer, too!

Folding rear seats.

Dust cover and seat protector.
      If anyone wants links to the rear view mirror, seats, or arrests, let me know and I will post.  But know that everything requires some level of fabrication.  The utility rack was all custom built.  Cheers!
    • By cnapierala
      We have 2.4 acres of forested mountain property with about 1000' of gravel driveway to plow and maintain.  My trailer is a Silverwing SW9f 5'x9' and we would really like to have something that seats 3 people.  I looked at Polaris, Yamaha, Can-AM, Kawasaki and so far the only thing that fits the bill is the Polaris Ranger 570 full size. 
      Just wondering if anyone else has ideas of other options new or used that would fit this?  I really like my trailer and it will be great to use behind the UTV also when i get it so i hate to have to get something different.
      Thank you!
    • By RickinMT
      Lost a center hub cap on the trail the other day. Who has a good source? I bought one from MotorcycleDoctor last year but now he wants $20 for ONE. I looked up the Yamaha Rhino ones and they don't look like they fit: the four tabs aren't there.

TIA.
      Rick
    • By Oreion Reeper, Rebel Xingy
      This Chinese company went out of business during Covid and I've been cross-referencing parts to keep it running. If you have one of these UTVs and want to exchange info and tricks, message me.