Quantcast

STIHLMAN

RUESCH MOTOR CO ( UTV ) 950CC

WE NEED RUESCH MOTOR CO ADDED TO THE MANUFACTORS LIST,PLEASE

I've never heard of the Ruesch Motor Company could you please give us some information? I love hearing about new companies. Do they have a website?

Cinda

CEDAR CITY UTAH IS THE HEAD OFFICE,UNITS PRODUCED IN CHINA,ENGINE IN XR500CC UNIT IS A CF-MOTO,THE 950CC IS MADE IN SWEDEN/HIGHLAND ATK ASSEMBLED, SALESMAN SAID THAT THEY ARE GOING TO ALSO PUT THE 950CC ENGINE IN THE XR UNIT ( 58" WIDE ON XR AND 64" WIDE ON XRL )

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Murph
      I have a 2015 ranger 570 added an inferno heater/defrost and now it overheats any help would be appreciated 
    • By johnpeter
      Polaris Ranger 800 11-16 4x4 6x6 Crew Engine Motor Rebuilt On Ebay
      https://www.ebay.com/itm/Polaris-Ranger-800-11-16-4x4-6x6-Crew-Engine-Motor-Rebuilt/361534749653?

• By ruesch95
      Dose any one know were I could get some doors, cab kit , plow, the 650 kit for the Ruesch. My dealer only can get the 650 kit. Would doors ect. for the Rhino or Ranger or something similar work for it?
    • By backwoodboys11
      my 2005 3010 mule with the 620 in it decided it was tired and went to knocking. i have ordered the predator 670 v twin that should be here tomorrow for my replacement motor. as far as the clutch i am looking at the comet 780 for around 280.00. has any one ever did a motor change that might could give me any advice on the project or clutch.
      thanks robbie
    • By Lyle's
      I bought a used Ruesch UTV side-by-side last winter.   Never really used it until this spring.  I'm struggling to find a resource for parts as I noticed that three out of the four motor mountskills are broken.  I have some other issues. Does anyone know where to find parts for this?