Quantcast

need help choosing UTV soundbar gift plz (~$300 Budget)

Hey all!
I'm on a mission to buy my first UTV soundbar as a gift for my dad. I'm aiming for something that offers great sound quality without breaking the bank – my budget is around $250. Right now, I'm considering options like ecoxgear, kemimoto, and boss.
Does anyone have experience with these brands or specific models that you'd recommend? Any advice or suggestions would be super appreciated!
Thanks in advance for your help!

k.jpg

b.jpg

e.jpg

Hi Kalyla,

I have a brand new BOSS BRT17SLR in the UNOPENED factory box. I will sell for $160.00 ($150 unit, 10 shipping) Good unit! I've owned one before.
https://bossaudio.com/products/791489132046?variant=48798040129696&currency=USD&utm_medium=product_sync&utm_source=google&utm_content=sag_organic&utm_campaign=sag_organic&tw_source=google&tw_adid=&tw_campaign=20742584627&gad_source=1&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI7cXdsPH9hAMVNTfUAR1xfANdEAQYASABEgJzU_D_BwE

I ended up going with the BOSS BRRF46A. It ROCKS! You can see it in my profile.

-----Blair

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By lonerider98
      At the end of last year my Coleman UT 500 will not go into reverse. I can hold it over toward the reverse to move it nut it won't lock into reverse. Anyone have this problem? Winter is just about over and going to have to get this resolved. Thank You!
    • By mcraigchr
      I realize that many of you do not have diesel machines.  For those that do, this is for you:
      Just wanted to post my experience this past week.  Here in Texas, we had pretty good dip in temps.  For 4 days it did not get above 25.  At night, it was single digits or close to it.  I always put Sta-Bil fuel stabilizer in the storage tank (30 gallon).  And up until this tank I was using Power Service (white bottle) for anti-gel.  Never had an issue.
      This tank, however, I switched to Stabil All season (anti gel).  It is supposed to good down to -40.  Zap.  That is a big fat lie.  I put in twice the amount called for in the instructions.  Result was less than optimal.  I drove the SxS 100 feet (to go get the mail) and it died.  I looked at the fuel bowl and it was a cloudy, wax substance.  So, the Stabil did not work.  That said, I'm not sure that I ever tested the Power Service in the same manner.  So I am not saying that one is better than the other.
      What are your experiences?  Are these products inferior?  What do you folks in the northern states / Canada use?  Am I missing something?
      CC
    • By Byron Johnson
      Does anyone have a had time starting there utv.
      I have a T-Boss 750 and I have had to put 2 starters in and put heavier wire to the starter but it still has a problem starting. it will turn over and than die before it wil turn over again. could it be that there is to much compression that might cause this problem

Thank you
    • By MitchSpence
      I have a Massimo Buck 400 2020 model. It is not starting and I am pretty sure it is the solenoid. Anyone know where I can get part? Ebay and Amazon have one but with a different connector. Anybody?
    • By kgs
      Got a hisun sector 550 2019 that's got 5900 Miles on it, this year it started to getting hard to start in morning, once I get it started it works good the rest of the day. But to start it in the morning I got to hold the gas pedal to the floor and it will fire up. I replaced the fuel injector but didn't help it. So I just ordered a new air filter and 02 sensor and a maf sensor to put on it to see if this will fix it. Anyone else had this problem. I'm hoping the parts I ordered will fix it. I also bought a new battery to put in it also.