Quantcast

Strike 1000 rear differential exploded

Jeremiah Hammond

So to shorten it up, my rear diff on the strike 1000 exploded. And not from improper use, just a junk cast case probably full of air pockets. 

Im trying to figure out another brand rear diff I could transplant in. There are plenty of wrecked rzr 800 all over the classifieds. I wonder how much fab would be required to do the transplant?

anyone have a rzr and a Hisun they couple compare side by side?

• 2 months later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By johnpeter
      2020 can am maverick trail 1000 4x4  On Ebay
      https://www.ebay.com/itm/324827257531?

• By Quade
      This is my first UTV and it ran great the first 500 miles. Then it slowly got harder and harder to start. Now I have to keep giving it gas when I first start it for about 1 minute until it will idle by itself. This past weekend I took it on the trail and it died 15 minutes into the ride and lost all spark. I got towed home and tried to see if I had spark the next morning which I did and it started but died 10 minutes later. Anyone have any ideas what I should do or check? Anything would help thank you!
    • By CodyP
      I have a 2015 strike 1000 and it was very hard to start when I first got it. After pulling the fuel pump and cleaning everything it starts up and idles but just seems to not have any power won’t run over 20mph
    • By hisun junk
      I have a 2018 cub cadet challenger 750 with a broke chinese hisun motor and I know that I'm not alone! Almost all the places that were selling them in Colorado don't anymore due to the return for repairs on the clutches and broken timing chains! Don't have yours fixed because it will happen again! They just replace the broken parts with more junk chinese parts! I talked with a UTV mechanic that has replaced one person's clutch 4 times! I have people contacting cub cadet about these problems and also looking into complete motor replacement from hisun junk to a Japanese motor in which the chinese cloned their junk from.
    • eManualOnline
    • By jeff Pfeiler
      Can anyone please recommend a light bar and mounts for a (2020) Hisun Sector Crew 1000?