Quantcast

2013 Hisun 700 4 Seater Decompression Instructions

Mlake

Hi Everyone, This is my first post.  I believe I have my starting issues narrowed down to decompression springs (good grounds, one way bearing, etc.) so I order them and now I have no idea how to install.  I am handy enough, but looking for a video or other instructions on how to replace them.  If this has been covered and I just can't find it, appreciate some input on where to go.  If not, would appreciate some instruction!  Haven't done this one before.  Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By FTR
      Hello I know I started this topic before but I have lost it.  So here is the story, I bought this XLT 500 earlier this year it is was and still is in rough shape the ID plate is gone, faded paint, bad window, etc...  When I got it, it ran rough and the all of a sudden  it quit running.  So I started looking into it and found no spark.  No biggie changed plug, and coil, still nothing.  So went and replaced the coil wire, still nothing.  So I have gone pretty far now.  I have replaced the stator magneto, the voltage regulator, CDI, I do have the crank shaft position sensor but have never figured out where it goes have been told around the stator but have yet to find it.  Have chased wire out and still nothing.  At the coil I have one wire giving good voltage the other one nothing, and when you crank it the voltage goes all over the place.  So besides the key I have changed every part that has to do with the starting that I can find.  So information on what I am missing or doing wrong would be great, it acts like the kill switch on the brakes is stopping it from starting, however I have bypassed that to make sure that was not the problem and still nothing.  So aside of parking this thing in the back and letting it die a slow death I am at a loss on what to do next, Help!
    • By OviV
      Has anyone found aftermarket side mirrors that work with angled bars on the 800sx other than the super expensive factory ones?
    • By res2fr
      Hello All,

I am trying to find a Scanner that is works for a 2016 MSU500. I found the Tiny Scan TS301 that looks like a decent Scanner but so far have not been able to get confirmation that this works on and older model. It has been stated that it works on the 2019 and newer but not sure about older models. It appears that the ECM/ECU/EFI modules are likely interchangeable between a 2016 and the newer 2019 and on but not sure of the Scanner. I am waiting for feedback from Hisun on this issue right now.
       If this unit is not usable for my model year has anyone found and a Diagnostic Scanner for the older machines, one that works and is Affordable?
      Thanks for reading my post and any information that you may have to share,
      Robert
    • By Byron Johnson
      Does anyone have a had time starting there utv.
      I have a T-Boss 750 and I have had to put 2 starters in and put heavier wire to the starter but it still has a problem starting. it will turn over and than die before it wil turn over again. could it be that there is to much compression that might cause this problem

Thank you
    • eManualOnline
    • By Green Scout
      Hello everyone.
      Here I am showing our Green Scout electric all-terrain vehicle.
      All-terrain vehicle 6 wheeled, electric, side-turning. Rides, jumps, dances, swims, but does not fly. The drive is permanent (but you can turn off any wheel arbitrarily through the controller). The power of each wheel is 3 kW at its peak, the total power is 18 kW. Speed up to 60 km / h. Since the all-terrain vehicle is electric, it starts from a place quickly, drives silently (well, of course, the sound from tires and shock absorbers does not disappear).
      The idea of creating such an all-terrain vehicle came after the experience of operating the Argo all-terrain vehicle. The main disadvantages of the wheeled side-turning all-terrain vehicle are low ground clearance, lack of suspension. To get high ground clearance and suspension, there are two outputs on mini all-terrain vehicles - either electric drive or hydraulic. The hydraulics had to be excluded, since at temperatures below -30C it does not work, plus it always flows. As a result, we settled on an electric transmission. Each wheel is a motor-wheel. Naturally, the motor-wheels were being finalized to be able to be installed on an all-terrain vehicle and to be able to swim. The battery is iron-phosphate, all information on the battery, the charge is displayed on the smartphone. Control of the all-terrain vehicle through the on-board computer. Bicycle handlebar controls. Braking either with the sides through a turn of the steering wheel, or with the gas pedal of all wheels at once.
      Overview video of the all-terrain vehicle

• Similar Tagged Content

• By Tombo
      How can i Disconnect Hisun 700 2017 UTV  40 km/h speed limiter ? Preferably with a switch. 

• By Zero
      So i have a 2011 EFI 700. the SxS will crank right up everytime without any issues. If i let it run or ride it for about 10 mins it will shut off and then it may turn on if i am lucky but most time i have to let it sit for like 3 hours and then it will run again. i have done the following
      -New fuel filter
      -New injector
      -New spark plug
      -New coil pack and plug wire
      -New air filter

Also could i get a grizzly 660 engine and put in it or would it not work.
    • By ANIL SEDALI
      Hi friends. I'm Anıl. I live in Turkey. I have a Hisun 700 UTV 2015 Models. My problem is : 
      inability to change gear after the engine has started. Before the engine starts, it can shift into all gears; but after running, I cannot change gear. At about 3000 km. Fuel injection model. Can anyone help on this topic? Thank you!
    • By albert schewe
      my name is albert i have in my shop a hs700utv that im getting no fire to coil i replaced the cdi  and checked the relays and ignition switch out getting power to the cdi but nothing to coil and i didn't find any broken wires. they said that it was running fine and then it just stopped and  wasn't getting any power to the coil  is their another sensor on here that will stop it from firing  i have looked at a wiring diagram but im not seeing  anything different from what i know  i checked the cdi and im getting fire to it but not to coil and this is a second coil no difference  and also this is a delphi cdi 2 port is their any way to check it i know im getting power to the black  plug in cdi  on the # 10 the green and black wire but nothing else the blue and black wire is opposite of it the emergency brake and neutral switch is working  is their a obd II plug for this i found one in back of pickup bed but i cant find a scanner but im not sure if it is one  and im getting power to the stator the threee wires  im at a lost here 
    • By Julie Doeppke
      We bought a Hisun 700 UTV, used. It has an issue when you run it in high. It drives but acts like it is shifting when you get around 35mph. Clutch looks good. Read many articles and not sure transmission or something in rear of UTV. Looking for any advice.     
  • Gallery Images