Quantcast

Dose anyone knows a good place to ride in ky

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By johnpeter
      2020 Honda Talon 1000x-4 fox live valve On Ebay
      https://www.ebay.com/itm/2020-Honda-talon-1000x-4-fox-live-valve/164779551029?

• By KTMspeedFreak
      Does your buggy have a diff or no diff? Haven’t run mine yet but it has no diff and i’m wondering if that’s a good thing or if it’s going to be a major pita taking corners and turns??
    • By Kinarfi
      Seems that's all I do, But then I don't have too many other things to do and I don't do them very fast.
      Different set up on the dash front cover, new fenders, new skid plate, some dirt shields to keep the sand, dirt, dust, and hopefully the weeds from blowing down the drive line tunnel. Because my power steering unit has a really really high gain amplifier in it, I have found that any plug & receptacle in the line causes problems, so it's a straight line and soldered connections.
      Here's the first of 20, Enjoy
      I write on a lot of my pictures, to explain what the pict is about.
      Working on a new top cover that's retractable. Then maybe a heater, then maybe a windshield, then maybe some doors, Maybe I'll even fix my smoking engine.
      kinarfi