Quantcast

Do sand vipers have differential or live axles?

KTMspeedFreak

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Steven78
      Hi I have a t boss 410 is about a year old with 150 MI and it feels like the brakes are stuck when you take off but in neutral it rolls perfectly I also have a t boss 550 that does not do this so was just wondering if anyone else has had this issue or if it is common with this machine also on the 410 have had the stator motor and voltage regulator replace once already and think it is bad again not sure if this would have anything to do with the other issue any help or advice would be greatly appreciated thanks in advance
    • By keishia morgan
      I have a 2011 cf Moto z6. When the battery is hooked up it starts cranking on its own! Is there anyone else who has experienced this or could anyone give me suggestions on what it may be?
    • By RickB
      I have two of these models (Hisun) and both have the same issue. It started out low power and then one got so bad it would not start. The local Cub dealer did not have a scan tool to check so after I exhausted all the possibilities I could think of I took it to a local small engine shop who worked on ATVs. After 2 months and $1600 later we got it back and it was running great. They pretty much replaced everything fuel related, fuel  pump, spark plug, fuel injector, intake boots, throttle body, TPS and did an oil change. I ordered everything on the list for the other unit as all these things are pretty easy to replace. Before all those parts came in the first unit began to lose power little by little again.  I went by the shop and asked the tech for more info on what they found and he said the fuel pressure was about 60psi and should be 40psi and that was causing and over fueling issue. When I told him about what had happened he thought it may be another fuel pump.  I also asked if they had adjusted the valves and they had so I rechecked the valves and they are good. After searching the web I tried to relearn the TPS with instructions I found pertaining to a Massimo 500. Well it started to idle better and also seemed to not pop back through the intake like it was doing but only up to about 60% throttle. After that it bogs down and runs like crap. Tried the procedure on the other unit and now have the same result. What am I missing and/or doing wrong? Any help or ideas would be greatly appreciated.
    • By Rustynutzz
      I was wondering if anyone has plated one of these machines in any state.  I'm in FL and am going to try to plate my T-Boss 550x Golf.  Talked to a State Trooper who said it's absolutely plateable the way it sits and also talked to my insurance company and they said the same.  I'm not sure what they will consider this type of machine, a golf cart or low speed vehicle.  Their are different stipulations for both.  I'll keep this thread updated once I get an inspection.

• eManualOnline
    • By Travis
      I've always adjusted small engine idles by ear.....  but i finally decided to buy a tachometer... it came in the mail today so i tried it out on the mule. it's the kind that wraps around the plug wire.
      fire the mule up, the idle RPM spec in the manual  is 1,300...  and the way i have it adjusted now it was idling at 1,260, let it warm up and bumped it up to 1300, which wasn't much

• Gallery Images